TWENTY-ONE

"     ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.    "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 7 part 1

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina Park was a lot of things. She's confident, talented, understanding, kind and hard-working. But she's also the kind of person to push away her emotions until they boil over. She'll put everyone's needs before her own, just like everyone else Raina Park has her own demons. But despite everything, despite leaving everything she could've had in New Zealand, despite the endless training for years. Here she stood. A step closer to her dream. A step closer to her paradise.

Just beyond these doors. Waited the path to her future.

"The Final, seventh survivor. With amazing vocal, dance, rap skills and a presence that sent everyone to their knees while on stage. This I-LANDER got a lot of attention."

The doors opened. With her head held high, Raina walked onto the stage and stood in front of Bang PD and the Producers.

"The seventh survivor is I-LANDER Raina."

Raina could see Jake, Jay, Sunghoon, Heeseung, Jungwon and K standing on the side with small smiles on their faces. Heeseung looked at his best friend with proudness shining in his eyes, she was a step closer to her dream.