NINE

"     ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴇᴀꜱʏ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 3- part 4

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina had separated from her team after concluding their dance practice. She wanted to be alone and clear her head, so she found herself in the Producing room once again. Raina didn't know how long she had sat in the chair but a quiet knock on the door caused her to sit up properly. The door opened to reveal Heeseung with a plate of pizza in his hands.

"Sorry. K hyung told me you haven't eaten anything since this morning, so I grabbed you pizza." Heeseung said as he handed her a plate with two slices of corn pizza. Raina silently took the plate from his hands with a nod. He watched as he sat down on the couch across from her. He was nervous. Raina could tell by the way he fiddled with the material of his pants, how he kept his head down and didn't meet her eyes. Raina stayed silent and settled the plate of pizza down.

It was quiet for a few moments.

"I'm sorry Noona." Heeseung apologised. He rarely called Raina 'noona' after getting close with her. But at this moment he felt like he wasn't in the position of speaking to her so casually.

"Me. Along with the others put you in a position you shouldn't have been in, in the first place. And for that, I'm really sorry." He apologised. As he apologised, Heeseung felt like crying. He had seen the frustration, disappointment and anxiety in her eyes when she gathered the team and when Zico was talking to her. Being a part of the reason for those emotions she felt, made him feel guilty and shameful. Like how he would feel when his mother was disappointed in him for getting a bad grade.

Raina looked at her friend with tears in her eyes. All the emotions she's been feeling for the past 2 days were boiling to the surface. She knew Heeseung and the others were only doing what they felt was right. She couldn't blame them. This was a team problem, therefore everyone shared the blame. Herself included. Zico was right, she was responsible for this team. Not only because she was the centre, or because she was the oldest and more experienced trainee. But because she was their friend. Their big sister.

"I now know that we were in the wrong and that we approached this problem in the wrong way. But we all talked things out now. I'm so sorry. I really am-" Heeseung was cut off by Raina. Who jumped from her seat and hugged him, she was practically on his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck.