FORTY-ONE

"   ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 12 part 1

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina followed K and Ni-ki into their room and watched with a smile as the two laid on their beds with giddy smiles on their faces. Raina sat by K's legs on the edge of the bed.

"Raina." The woman in question looked to Ni-ki as he sat crossed legged on his bed with a massive grin.

"Should we plan our last prank?" Raina laughed and nodded aggressively. K sat up and looked at the trouble-making duo with a concerned look.

"Your target isn't going to be me...right?" Raina and Ni-ki laughed.

"We wouldn't be saying anything in front of you if you were our target now would we?" Ni-ki nodded.

"What Raina said." K shook his head and moved to sit next to Raina who leaned into him, laying her head on his shoulder as his arm laid around her waist loosely.

"So. What's the plan?" K asked, Raina turned towards him with a smirk.

"You wanna join in on our troublemaking? Thought you were a good boy?" Raina teased, K rolled his eyes as Ni-ki began to explain his ideas. K leaned his head down to Raina's ear.

"We both know I'm far from a good boy." He whispered softly in her ear, pressing a light kiss on her neck before pulling away. Raina grinned and bit her lip, knowing K was watching her. Raina's grin grew when she felt his grip on her waist tighten, warning her to stop Raina smiled and slowly got up from the bed.

"I'm just going to check on Heeseung." K and Ni-ki nodded before Raina walked out and searched for Heeseung. She found him in the 2nd-floor mini lounge, his head in his hands.

"Hey Hee." Raina greeted softly, Heeseung looked up and gave her a smile. Raina sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"Why did you cry Heeseung? You've done such an amazing job. What's the reason?" Raina questioned, it was rare to see Heeseung cry so when he did it concerned Raina.

"I...I just felt so disappointed in my performance a-and this sense of responsibility I felt as the leader. Those were the main reasons." Raina nodded softly, she knew the emotions Heeseung had felt in that moment. Raina sighed and leaned her head against the wall behind her.