FIFTEEN

"     ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 5 - part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina was sitting cross-legged at the end of the bed with K and Youngbin and the Purple room as everyone took a bit of a rest after celebrating their win. Raina covered her mouth the muffle her giggles as Youngbin and herself watched was Jungwon was 'popping' in his sleep. Raina thought it was adorable. Youngbin tapped K and pointed to Jungwon.

"He does this while he's asleep," Youngbin whispered. Raina giggled again as Jungwon popped again.

"He's so cute," Raina whispered to the other two males on the bed with her.

"Youngbin, take a video." Raina said quickly. K sat up as Youngbin grabbed the tablet and filmed Jungwon. But Jungwon woke up just as they started filming him.

"What are you doing?" He asked, voice groggily from sleep. It sent Raina into a fit of giggles as everyone in the roomed awed at his sleeping habit.

"You were popping hard." Youngbin laughed.

"Was I doing popping? Was I?" Jungwon asked, not believing them. Raina laughed with a smile on his face as she un-crossed her legs and laid them across Youngbin's as she leaned slightly against K's legs.

"It was very cute Jungwon." Raina said and watched as the younger boy's cheeks turned a light pink at her compliment.

"I-LANDERs, please come to the lobby."

Raina, once again, jumped at the sound of the announcement causing K and Youngbin to look at her.

"I hate when it does that." She whined as they all got up and headed to the lobby to see what was in store for them next.

"Congratulations to all I-LANDERs who survived until now. From now on, we'll reveal the fourth test of I-LAND."

The 4th test: The Final 13.