TWELVE

"     ꜱʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 4 - part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

After the test unit songs were revealed everyone sat down to discuss who their representatives will be.

"Any recommendations for the vocal representatives?" Seon asked everyone. Raina leaned forward and put her hand up.

"I want to recommend Heeseung and Geonu." Raina said. Everyone nodded as Sunghoon spoke up.

"I recommend Jaebeom, Geonu and Heeseung." After Sunghoon spoke up, Geonu raised his hand as well.

"I am confident I can do well if you let me." The confidence caused everyone to smile and clap. Raina shouted out 'that's the attitude I like to see'  Raina really did admire his confidence. Everyone seemed to agree and Geonu becomes one of two vocal representatives.

"But Heeseung...do you want to sing?" K asked Heeseung. Knowing that he had the skills to be a vocal representative or a dance representative.

"I want to tell you that if I can just do my best, then we'll get good results." Heeseung said and with that. Heeseung became the second vocal representative. Concluding their vocal unit. Now to figure out their dance unit.

"The GROUND has too many good dancers," Jay said. Jake nodded in agreement.

"Nicholas is really good at B-boying." Jake agreed. Raina looked at Jay.

"But...If it's street dance, then I'm really confident." Jay argued and everyone could help but laugh.

"He's back! Jay is back!" K said, causing Raina the giggle and nod her head. Jay was indeed back.

"No, seriously. If it's street dance. I can really rock the stage! Really!" And with that Jay becomes one of the three dance representatives. However Raina noticed Sunghoon looking around, she knew he wanted to try out for one of the three spots. So Raina raised her hand.