FORTY

"  ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴏʀɴ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ ɪꜱ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 11 part 4

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

K made his way to his room, Hanbin had followed K and sat on the bed.

"Ah. I'm going to miss this place." Hanbin said sadly, K looked over to his friend and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You did well today Hanbin." K encouraged, Hanbin just silently nodded before looking at K with a raised brow. Deciding to change the topic.

"So...when are you going to tell her?" K snapped his head towards Hanbin with a startled and confused look on his face.

"... Tell who, what?" Hanbin scoffed and rolled his eyes, letting out a exaggerated sigh.

"Raina. When are you going to tell Raina how you feel about her?" Hanbin said, K choked and coughed at that. Looking like a dear caught in headlights.

"What-wha-what do you mean?" K stuttered stupidly, Hanbin had to physically stop himself from cackling at K's flushed state.

"Come on man. All of us have been waiting for months now, I swear all of us are ready to lock you guys in a room just to get it over with." K blushed harder and rubbed the back of his neck, he looked at Hanbin shyly.

"...Is it that obvious?" K asked and Hanbin couldn't contain his laughter.

"K. Even a blind person could be able to tell how much you guys like each other. Hell, I'd probably go as far as to say you guys love each other." Hanbin said while claiming down his laughter. He could tell K wanted to say something to Raina on multiple occasions but never had the guts to follow through with it. Hanbin stood up and walked to K, patting his shoulder.

"My advice. Don't wait for the 'perfect time' or 'when this is over' because you never know what is going to happen." Hanbin said softly to K. K looked down at the ring on his right hand before looking back up at Hanbin, a multitude of emotions shinning in his eyes.