FOURTEEN

"    ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏʀɢɪɴᴀʟ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴘʏ.    "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 4 - part 4

+

Episode 5 - part 1

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Finally, the day of the representative unit battle had come. Raina, along with Jake and Seon had woken up at 6 am to cook a good breakfast for everyone. To which everyone appreciated very much.

There were 10 minutes left on the clock before the test began. Raina sat with the dance unit in the lobby, she turned to Sunghoon with a grin.

"Kill them out there." Sunghoon grinned back.

Last night. Jay decided to give up his position as a dance representative to Sunghoon. Due to him not being able to complete an important move correctly. Jay had come to her bed and cried into her shoulder. She knew how much Jay wanted this, but she was also proud that he was able to see past that and make a mature decision for the sake of the team.

When the clock reached zero, everyone cheered for their representatives.

"You guys have got this. Perform like it's your last." Raina had said to them before they stepped into the gate. Everyone sat in their seats and watched the screen with anticipation as their teammates walked on stage.

"They look great." Raina complimented them, but her eyes were trained on one person in particular.

"The representative unit test that will determine each team's fate will now begin. Starting first is I-LAND's vocal unit."

At this. Everyone cheered for Heeseung and Geonu.

"Come on boys, you can do it," Raina whispered as they started to perform.