TWENTY-EIGHT

"    ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪɴ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱɪᴍᴜʟᴛᴀɴᴇᴏᴜꜱʟʏ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 8 part 4

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Everyone had gathered their belongings and were gathered in the lobby. Raina withdrew herself from everyone as guilt clouded her mind and the self-destructive thoughts made their way out of the dark in the form of her birthmother's voice.

Maybe if you prepare them better you would've gotten a better score.

Pathetic, seriously Raina. You're so pathetic.

Do you seriously think you'll be safe?

"Shut up." Raina whimpered quietly to herself as she clenched her hands to fists.

Aww is poor Raina upset? Serves you right, especially if someone from your unit gets eliminated.

Everyone thinks you're this amazing, talented woman. But the truth is you're just a depressed, scared, worthless little girl, hiding behind a mask.

Raina let out a shaky breath as tears started to cloud her vision.

"Stop. It." She gritted out through clenched teeth, as she stared at her reflection. Raina tried to block out her mother's voice as it rang through her head, spitting out her darkest thoughts. She didn't notice little Taki behind her, staring at her with concern in his eyes.

"Noona are you okay?" He asked wearily once he noticed the tears in her eyes. Raina shut her eyes and took a deep breath before turning to Taki and gave him a convincing smile.

"Yea I'm okay Taki. Just tired that's all." Raina's voice was deadly calm as if everything was perfectly normal. Taki nodded slowly, seemingly satisfied and the two walked out of the bathrooms to the lobby.

"We'll start the elimination of the BTS test now."

The 13 I-LANDERs made their way into the Gate. Raina pulled Sunoo into a side hug and patted the young boy's hair who blushed at her affections. It wasn't a secret to the 13 trainee's that Sunoo had an adorable crush on the older woman, he'd beam everytime she compliment him and shy away when she smiled at him. The other guys didn't blame him for his affections towards Raina, as they had all experienced the same at one time or another. But they all knew exactly who had Raina's heart, so over time, their feelings faded.

All 13 trainee's lined up on stage to face their fate. Raina stood between Hanbin and Ni-ki, her back straight and her face remaining emotionless.

"The producers will determine one person to be eliminated in the BTS test. To survive or to be eliminated. We'll now announce the new ranking with the evaluation of the producers." Namkoong's voice announced from the screen behind them.

"The team FAKE LOVE has the highest team score, so they are exempt from elimination. We'll announce the individual test results of those four if one of them ranks the lowest, the second-lowest I-LANDER will be eliminated." Namkoong explained causing Raina to clench her hands together behind her back.