THIRTEEN

"     ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ꜰᴏʀᴍ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 4 - part 3 

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The next morning. Raina had been asked by Geonu to observe him and Heeseung and give them any feedback. So in the individual practice room, Raina sat on the floor and watch Heeseung and Geonu as they practised butterfly. They were doing well but Raina noticed there wasn't a lot of emotion in their voices. They had all the technicalities of the song, such as tone, pitch and stability down. But the emotion, which was a critical part of this song was missing. So once they stopped and looked at her for feedback, Raina stood up.

"You guys are doing great so far. You both have the right pitch and tone, and you're both stable throughout the song. But there is one thing." Raina paused and looked at them

"You've got the technicalities of the performance down. But there's little to no emotion in what you're singing. This song displays very fragile emotions and can mean many things for different people. For example. For me, Butterfly represents an unknown lover or dream, and the feeling of longing and fear. Longing for that lover or dream to stay by my side and fear, knowing that, that lover or dream will leave one day, just like a butterfly." She explained to them. Heeseung, who had taken all her words in couldn't help the sense of pride he felt. Raina really was a great teacher.

"So. My feedback for you two would be to think and discuss what this song means to you. And don't just think about it at the surface level. Really dissect the song, and interpret what emotions the song is trying to make you feel. Once you've identified the emotions and interpreted the song to relate to you. Then you'll both be ready." Raina said as both of them nodded. Raina then left them to their practice.

Raina had walked into the kitchen's snack room to see Seon, Jungwon, Jay and K sitting at the table.

"Hey, guys. Going okay?" Raina questioned. She took a small glance at K to see him already looking at her. The others responded with 'we're okay' but K seemed to be frozen in place as imagines of last night swirled in his head. Jay had nudged K, noticing him staring at Raina who was busy looking around at the snacks. But really, she couldn't look into K's eyes after last night, because if she did, she didn't know if she could keep away from him much longer. 

"You okay K Hyung?" Jay asked. K quickly nodded and went back to eating. But not before stealing another glance at Raina. Who after getting her food smiled at them.

"Hwaiting!" Raina cheered before rushing out. Raina sat down on the couch with Kyungmin, Youngbin and Jake. Who were taking a break from practice. Yesterday, everyone agreed to learn and practise the songs and choreography. Just in case one of the representatives got changed.

After a few hours of practising. Raina decided to finish up early and make dinner for everyone. She knew everyone else was still practising away downstairs so Raina had the kitchen to herself. After putting her hair in a ponytail and putting on some music so began cooking. 

As Sunghoon made his way upstairs along with everyone else, a heavenly aroma filled their senses making everyone bolt to the kitchen. All 12 men watched as Raina placed various foods on the table, plates all ready.