FORTY-THREE

"   ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʏᴏᴜ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 12 part 3

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Sunoo and Jake had come to collect Raina from the production room, as they all entered the kitchen. They noticed lunch boxes on the table.

"What?" Raina questioned. K turned to her with a big smile.

"It's from our parents!" Raina gasped and instantly ran to the lunch box with her name on it. She sat down and opened it to see a handwritten letter from her dad and mum, she carefully settled the letter down and opened the lunch box and let out a squeal.

Pork bulgogi made by her dad.

They all sat together eating the meals prepared by their parents. Raina let out a moan, missing her dad's cooking.

"I missed this!" Raina said, Heeseung started to read his letter from his older brother. They decided to make a game out of it, cry not to cry while reading your letter. Once it got to Raina, she took a deep breath.

"To my beloved daughter, it's a father's duty to make sure his family is happy. It is also a father's duty to protect their daughter's. But even where you were just a child, I wasn't there to protect you from the horrors of life-" Raina's voice became shaky and she swallowed thickly.

"That will forever be my greatest regret. Not being there for you, for neglecting you while I was dealing with your birth mother's departure. But even through my failure as a father, you have grown into such a strong, beautiful woman. And I am so proud of the caring, loveable, passionate, strong person you have become-" Raina put her letter down on the table, tears running down her cheeks.

"I-im s-orry. I-I need a m-moment." Raina stuttered through her tears. Raina calmed herself down and wiped the tears away before taking a deep breath and continuing.

"...No matter what happens, I want you to know that I am so proud of you. I am so proud to call you my daughter. I miss you and I hope to see you achieve everything you worked for. With all the love in the universe, from your father." Raina finished, all the boys got up from their seats and pulled Raina up for a group hug. Raina laughed through her tears before pulling away and sitting back down.