TWENTY-TWO

" ʟᴇᴛ ᴜꜱ ʙᴇ ᴜꜱ."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 7 part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina's temporary happiness dwelled away as she watch the screen, only one more person would make it and that knowledge caused her heart to clench painfully in her chest.

"I'll call 3 candidates of the 11, who'll have their last chance to survive. Those who are not called as a candidate will be eliminated and leave I-LAND forever." Namkoong announced. Raina sucked in a breath as she focused on the screen, her heart pounding painfully.

"The first potential candidate. Nicholas." 

"The second candidate. Kyungmin."

"The third candidate. Hanbin."

Raina clapped for the three candidates with a sad smile as she watched the others bow their heads. This was it for them. Raina let out a shaky breath as they waited for their final member, She watched as Namkoong announced the first person to leave I-LAND.

"The 7th place candidate of the global voting who will leave I-LAND is. Nicholas."

Raina drew her eyes away from the screen, although she had hardly interacted with the boy her heart still felt heavy in her chest.

"Now we will announce the last survivor who will enter Part 2 of the I-LAND. The final sixth survivor. Hanbin."

Raina smiled and clapped for Hanbin, even though she hasn't spoken to the male she has seen his progress and was proud. But her smile wasn't filled with complete happiness as she watched the now eliminated contestants. The twelve I-LANDERS made their way back to the main lobby to say their final goodbye to their friends.

Raina made her way to Seon first just as he broke down in tears. She hugged him tightly, her arms around his waist.

"You did well Seon. So, so well." She said, swallowing the lump in her throat. Seon was the first to pull back and smiled at her through his tears.

"You have to debut. You hear me. You have to." He said, Raina smiled back at him and firmly nodded her head.

"Loud and clear." She confirmed with a smile. Even though Raina was older than him, she looked up at Seon like a brother. He always made sure she ate enough, kept her company when she practiced late and was always there to guide her if she needed it. Raina gave him one last tight hug before moving to say goodbye to the others and soon, as they all departed from I-LAND.

As the remaining returned to I-LAND to the Gate, Raina took one last look to the doors their friends had disappeared from. As sad as she was, she also felt relief and happiness. She was one step closer to her dream. One step closer to her Paradise.