THIRTY-TWO

"    ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇꜱ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 9 part 4

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It was 11 pm and Raina had separated from the boys hours ago. She was currently in the Production room, the leather notebook resting on the table. The same notebook Yoongi had gifted her. It had become both her diary and songbook, the pages filled with her thoughts and feelings in physical form.

Recently, Raina had been writing her own song.

Paradise.

That was the title. she was barely a quarter of the way through it as she's had no time to sit down, but she wasn't going to give up anytime soon. She hoped that one day, she'd be able to share this song with the world, in hopes others could relate to it. But for now, it laid here, Written in the pages of her book for only her to see.

"Raina?" The woman looked to the door to see K meekly standing there. It was slightly amusing to see a 6-foot man look so shy, K walked further into the room. Neither of them spoke for a while, they just stared at each other, under this light K could see the faint bags under Raina's eyes and how the usual glint that shone in her eyes whenever she talked to him had dimmed. A reminder of how he hurt her.

Raina could see the slight puffiness in K's eyes along with the guilt he felt. They say the eyes are the window's to the soul, and you can tell what a person is feeling just from their eyes. K was no exception to that. K shifted under Raina's gaze causing a particular ring on his hand to catch Raina's attention instantly.

"Nice ring." She said flatly, leaning against the back of her chair. K smiled softly and twisted the ring on his finger with his opposite hand.

"Yea it really is. I'm suprised the person who bought it even bothered. Especially with the way I've acted." He mumbled guiltily, Raina stood up with the leather book in her hand.

"You and me both." She said back, walking towards the door but a warm gentle hand on her wrist stopped her.

"Raina," K whispered, tears threatening to fall again. He gently pulled Raina into his body, his arms wrapped loosely around her waist, he paused giving her the opportunity to break from his grasp and walk away. But she didn't. Raina wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder, she missed him.

"I'm so sorry Raina." He apologised softly, he had lost count of how many times he had apologised to her. K pressed the smallest kiss to her temple, his lips just brushing her skin.