SEVENTEEN

"     ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪꜱ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ'ꜱ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.    "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 6 - part 1

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It was day 3 out of 6 until their performance. Practising has been hard but it's paid off as everyone has now memorised the moves and their lines. Right now everyone had just finished their group run-through when Zico and Doobu came into the room. Raina bowed quickly as they all stood in line.

"As you all know, only 7 will survive after the 4th test. Since that's the rule, you have to show your best." Zico said to the group and then began asking them who is doing which part, after going through the parts Zico gave some advice to them.

"Even if your part is short, if you can showcase your ability to the fullest in that short amount of time, we are ready to catch it all." He explained as he noticed Kyungmin, who is doing part 13, looking a little worried.

"But if you have a longer part and can't interpret it well, then that may work more against you." He explained further, to which Raina agreed. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how much you want the particular part, if you can't showcase your abilities and go beyond what they expect then it will be your downfall.

"We'll make a decision, not just based on this test, but based on all the tests you had done so far in choosing the 3 to eliminate." Everyone nodded at this.

"Which part do you think is the most important part?" He asked the group, for a moment everyone glanced at each other before Raina answered.

"I believe Jungwon's part. Part 5 is the most important." She answered, to which Zico nodded in agreement.

"I believe so too Raina. From my personal experience, I think it's part 5. Because part 5 has solo moves. The parts when only you are seen while everyone else remains still are the most important. So let's begin." Zico said and everyone moved into formation and began the midpoint evaluation performance.

After their performance, everyone had lined back up to ready to receive whatever feedback Zico and Doobu had for them. Raina stood between Geonu and Heeseung.

"I think overall, Heeseung was very good. I got the impression that he's a great dancer, even when doing the same moves. I also think Raina did very well, your facial expressions and dance form is very good and clean. I think Jungwon is responsible for the most important role this time, but you didn't show that much of an impact." Zico expressed. Raina and thanked Zico for his compliment, but frowned slightly at the feedback he gave Jungwon.

"You needed to show the charisma and energy from the start. I think the performance for that part doesn't suit Jungwon. I'm not saying Jungwon is not good at it, but I think it can be given to someone who's got more depth and charisma." Doobu explains, and Raina could see where he was coming from. Raina knew that Jungwon was the type of person that needed to practice expressions carefully to get them right. It wasn't something that came naturally to him.