NINETEEN

"    ᴘᴜꜱʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀꜱɪᴅᴇ.    "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 6 - part 3

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

D-day once again.
Raina, along with her 12 other boys stood in the lobby. She was standing a little ways away from them as she tapped her thighs, they all looked like Idols as they stood tall in their stage outfits. The thought caused a smile to appear on her lips. A warm hand came in contact with her own, ceasing her nervous tapping. She looked up to see K standing in front of her.

"You've got this Raina" He spoke softly. He had picked up on her nervous habit on the second test, Raina let out a quiet laugh and looked up at him.

"That's exactly what I said to you, during the representative test." K nodded. He remembered her words. In fact, her words are what drove him during the dance representative performance. She didn't know just how much he needed to hear those words from her.

"Yep. And I did it. Just like you said. So, Raina, you've got this." K encouraged. He stared into her dark eyes as Raina stared back. She loved the way his eyes would reflect the lights above them because it made his eyes look like they had sparkles in them. Raina took a deep breath and nodded.

"I've got this." She said to herself and gripped K's hand a little tighter.

"We've got this." She confirmed. Which made the man in front of her smile and the two slowly let each other's hands fall apart. Both instantly missed the contact but made their way back to the others. With only one minute left, Raina had gathered everyone around her.

"Before we have to go perform. I'd like to say something." Raina started, all the boys looked at their friend as she smiled at them.

"Thank you. Thank you all for working so hard to be here. I know we will not see some of us after this. But no matter what happens, no matter how things turn out after this performance. I don't want any of you to give up." Raina said to her friends. All of them felt a sense of admiration, hope and determination at Raina's words.

"Now. We are all going onto that stage, and we are going to show everyone the reason why each one of us should stay. " Raina spoke strongly and firmly just as the countdown ended.

"Please enter the GATE."

Everyone walked into the gate and entered the stage. This was it. Only 7 of them will remain by the end of this. So whatever happens, Raina was going to make damn sure she'd be one of the 7. As they waited to start, Raina sought out K and locked eyes with him. As she looked into his eyes, all her doubts. All her nerves disappeared. She felt calm, determined and ready.

I've got this. Raina repeated K's words and felt that fire in her grow as their performance began.

[Raina has part 3 instead of Sunghoon. I've changed the line distribution to fit with the story. So there are 13 parts instead of 12]