SIX

"     ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, ʙᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 2- part 4

+

Episode 3- part 1 

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It was time.

 The first test begins in 5 minutes, Raina had gotten up extra early this morning to cook everyone a decent meal and gave a meaningful pep-talk. Which they were all thankful for, Raina currently sat in her chair dressed in white cargo pants, a cropped blue top and a blue and white flannel. Her fingers drummed against her knees nervously, following the same one-one-two-one pattern. The day before, Raina had taken it upon herself to teach everyone breathing exercises and techniques they can use to help them improve their singing stability.

Heeseung put a hand on her shoulder and offered her a small smile. Knowing she was nervous. Raina smiled back and let out a breath.

You can do this Raina. Pass this and you're one step closer. Do well, if not for yourself, then do it for your team. Raina thought to herself. And for some reason, Raina looked around for one person, when she found him she felt a little calmer. As if he could sense someone looking at him, K lifted his head to find himself staring into Raina's eyes. He gave her a gentle smile to which she returned and then the clock reached zero.

"Please get in the gate."

Everyone went into the gate. Raina felt the need to say a few words.

"Remember the breathing techniques I taught you yesterday. We can do this, I know we can." Raina said to the members. Everyone nodded and with that, the gate opened to the stage.

Once everyone got into positions. It was go time.

Perform like it's your last.

[Pretend Geonu and Raina both share Part 2]

[Part 1 Ni-ki]

I got pushed

In front of the door of the dream I've been looking for for a long time