THIRTY-FIVE

"   ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴇᴀʟ ʏᴏᴜ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 10 part 3

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Both units had practised until the late afternoon. The Chamber 5 team had focused on getting everyone used to adapting cute expressions as natural as possible. This led to Raina on the floor in fits of laughter at times, because the concept was a happy and refreshing one, the pressure to practice so seriously had lessened. So they were all able to have some fun and be a bit more laid-back, which was a nice change for all of them. Although, Raina had noticed that Heeseung and Jake kept glancing at her as if they wanted to ask her something, and Raina had the inkling feeling she knew what they wanted to ask.

The team was currently taking a 30-minute break, Raina walked through the hallways towards the kitchen, humming a range of Disney song melodies. The woman was so absent-minded that she didn't notice that K was walking out of the kitchen until it was too late. She felt herself hit someone before she felt herself starting to fall backwards, she let out a surprised squeal. Waiting for her body to hit the ground but it didn't, instead, she felt familiar strong arms wrap themselves around her waist and pull her to their chest. Raina let out a loud breath and looked up, her heart stuttered in her chest when her eyes met his.

"Th-thank you." Raina stuttered, her eyes never leaving his. K looked down at the woman he had in his arms, wanting nothing more than to finish what he started.

"You. Ah-you can let go now K." Raina awkwardly spoke, finally drawing her eyes from his. As if he had been electrocuted, K released her and she took a step back.

"I'm sorry." He muttered, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. Raina smiled slightly at him.

"It's okay, I should be saying sorry. I'm the one who bumped into you." She chuckled. K smiled and shook his head.

"Not just for that." Raina paused for a moment, confused before she realised what he meant. Did he regret what happened? That possibility of the thought being true made Raina's heart drop.

"I'm not," Raina said. K's gaze snapped to her as she took a deep breath before stepping forward and gently grasped his right hand and fiddled with the ring on his finger. He furrowed his brows, confused.