THIRTY-EIGHT

" ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ. "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 11 part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The Camber 5 team went back to practice after Raina left K on her bed. She knew exactly what she was doing to him and it made her giggle as she remembered his face.

As the team finished their quick water break, Sung Deuk enters the room.

"Hello." He greets. Raina and the others smile and bow to him. As smoothly as practice has been going, Raina could still see that the group needed a lot of work.

They started their midpoint evaluation. When they finished Raina knew Sung Deuk was not very impressed.

"Well honestly, it wasn't that good. You guys have to enjoy it. But you guys are thinking 'would it be okay to smile like this?' Or 'is this much enough?' And I can see that from your performance, which makes it more awkward. Do you understand?" Raina along with the others nodded and acknowledged Sung Deuk's feedback

"Let's see you guys individually." One by one each member of the Chamber 5 unit performed. Raina had finished performance off with a smile before Sung Deuk gave her feedback.

"Your expressions are very good and from your performance, I can tell you enjoy this concept. I'm suprised you feel comfortable and confident with this concept." Sung Deuk said to Raina and if she was being honest. That was the most positive feedback she had ever gotten from him. Raina smiled politely and bowed, the rest of the Chamber 5 members preformed but Jake got the worst of the feedback. Raina looked at the younger man gently as he walked out of the room quietly once Sung Deuk had left. The woman caught Sunghoon's eye and motioned her head to the door with a small smile.

"Go comfort him," Raina said to Sunghoon, knowing that he was closer to Jake than she was. Sunghoon nodded and left the room, Raina sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. She was tired but they had too much to do for her to even think about resting.

"We'll be okay," Sunoo said from behind Raina who looked at the optimistic young boy. Raina smiled at him and patted his head.

"I know, we just have to keep working." Heeseung slung his arm around Raina's shoulders, pulling her into a brief side hug.

"But first, let's have some strawberries." Jungwon decided, at the mention of her favourite food. Raina shot to the door with a massive grin.

"Strawberries!" Raina cheered loudly causing the 3 boys to laugh before following the woman.

The 12 I-LANDERs had decided to clean their living space after concluding training for the night. Raina was currently sweeping the floor, lost in a daydream as she sung to her favourite Disney songs.