SIXTEEN

"   ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 5 - part 3

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The next day, everyone was practising individually. Something that Raina wasn't used to with these boys. The choreography was extremely hard but Raina pushed through and had almost memorised it all. She had spent most of the night before practising until the early hours of the morning. Raina was currently walking to the main practice room to check up on everyone. Raina didn't care if this was an individual test, if someone needed help, she'd help them.

"Hey, guys!" Raina entered the room with a smile. All of them waved at her.

"Noona, would you be able to help me? I'm confused." EJ asked her.

"Of course." And with that, they practised together. Raina corrected EJ and guided him through it. Everyone in the room noticed how Raina had already gotten most of the moves down. And for the next few hours, Raina travelled around both the main practice room and the individual practice rooms and helped everyone.

Hours went by before everyone had gathered to eat together. However, all of them seemed to have noticed Raina wasn't there with them.

"Has anyone seen Raina?" K asked the group who all shook their heads. None of them had seen her since she made her rounds and helped them. K furrowed his brows and left to find her. He became more and more worried when he didn't find her in any of the practice rooms. It was only until he heard the test song playing from inside the Producing room. He opened the door to see Raina practising alone, he watched her practice just like she had that night. Raina never failed to impress him. It had only been 2 days since the test was revealed and she had already memorised most of it.

"Raina," K called from the door. The sudden voice causes the woman to jump and spin around. She had been so in her head that she didn't even hear the door open.