ELEVEN

"    ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 4 - part 1

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

2 hours had passed and everyone sat in the lobby waiting for the verdict. She looked around at everyone.

"Everyone..." Raina said, catching their attention as they looked at their teammate.

"Whatever happens. I want everyone to know that I'm proud of us, everyone has done so well in their own right. So let's all keep working hard." She encouraged as she gave them a smile. She didn't notice but that praise paired with that kind smile of her's made everyone's heart melt. She really didn't know the effect she had on people.

"We will now announce the 4 people to be eliminated."

"The first eliminated participant reveived 12 votes. Yoonwon." Raina had to be harsh when it came to this round of votes. And out of everyone Raina thought Yoonwon was someone who needed more practice. Raina voted for him purely for what he has shown, which sadly wasn't enough to keep him on the team.

"The second elminated participant received 10 votes. Taeyong." Raina thought that Taeyong had improved his skills but he still lacked in a lot of areas.

"The third eliminated participant reveived 8 votes. Sunoo." Just like the first time, Raina was once again suprised. She personally had learnt a lot from Sunoo. Things she didn't think anyone else on the team had mastered. Raina looked over to the younger boy to see his cute smile gone. She felt for him.

"The fourth elimentaed participant reveived 5 votes. Jungwon." Raina didn't seem to be the only one shocked at this. Jungwon was extremely talented and hard-working. He had done extremely well so far so this came as a shock to Raina.

"4 people have been elminiated. Yoonwon, Taeyong, Sunoo and Jungwon. These are the 4 eliminated members."

Raina rushed out of seat to hug them. Tears clouded her vision as she said goodbye once again.

"Please come back to us." Raina had said to them before walking away to K, who she could see was having an internal battle with himself. And she had an idea as to why.