C1 The Alpha, the Delta, the Luna

"I can never find my soul mate." You growled, "everyone around me is having words pop up on their hand but where's mine!?"

"Hey chill out. You're still a month away from being 18." Your best friend Riley comforted you. "Look, I don't have mine either. And I'm already pass 18 like few months ago. Maybe the other person haven't reach of age yet and you're not even if age yet."

You growled in annoyance. "Argh, I hate that you're right all the time."

"That's why I'm your best friend. Now come on, let's get to class!" Riley held your hand and dragged your disappointed ass to class.

Just then Scott blocked both your path.

"What do you want?" Riley hissed.

"Calm down mutt. Pay attention to who you're talking to."

"Hey! How can you say that to him! Bullying in broad daylight? Pissed off!" You went in front of Riley and stood up to Scott, the hottest stud in school but also the biggest jerk.

"What's this? Delta needing the Luna blood to protect him? What a joke." Scott laughed and mumbled something to Riley's ear. "Don't get too comfortable because I'll take back what's mine."

"What crap are you uttering? Don't you have a girlfriend to pay attention to? Get lost." You snapped at Scott, about to throw a punch.

"It's...never mind. Ignore him. Don't let some idiot spoil our day." Riley held you back.

"Are you sure? He said something about a delta, and what Luna blood? what does that even mean?"

Riley shrugged, "I have no idea. Let's just go."

Both of you went separate ways after that as you had different classes.

You've known Riley since you were kids, his parents adopted you when your parents died in an accident when you were very young. But having no memory of them, you didn't feel the hurt of losing both parents and Riley's parents did very well at replacing your parents role in your life.

It was your birthday in a few days and you felt like something weird going on in your body. Like your smell and sight heighten. Everything you do looks like a new perspective, like you're actually living a new life, breathing new air, seeing new scenery when everything is the same.

In the garden, you were looking at all sorts of direction before you felt sick to the stomach.

"Rye... I don't feel well." You grabbed on to his arm tightly.

"What's wrong Hazel?" He looked at you worriedly.

"I woke up unwell. Everything is so overwhelming. I feel sick to my bone." Barely having the energy to stand, you knelt on the ground with one hand still grabbing on to Riley.

"Come, I'll bring you home." He picked you up bridal-carry style and you burrowed your face on his chest.

"What's that smell? Is that you?" A irony blood, earthy, sweaty, musky smell came overpowering your nose.

"Hm? What are you mumbling? I didn't catch what you say."

You said nothing as Riley carried you into the house.

"Oh no! What happen!" Riley mother exclaimed. "Are you sick? Do you need me to make chicken soup for you?"

You chuckled as Riley put you down. "No I'm fine, aunt Kathy. It's just something wrong with my body that I feel unwell. It's not like I'm sick but I just can't explain. I just don't feel well."

"Then have Riley carry you up to your room. Skip school today. Go and rest. I'll make soup." Aunt Kathy forced Riley to carry you back up to your room.

Riley gave his mum a death stare, "seriously? Do you know how heavy this woman is? Carry her few steps back home already require a tonne of strength. Now I have to carry her up?"

You punched Riley on his arm. "Mind you! I only 48KG!"

Both of you laughed while aunt Kathy smiled at the sight of how you two bonded. "Now hurry on up to rest while i cook soup, I'll call you guys down once I'm done."