C22 trespassing

"What are you doing here?" Riley yelled.

Scott sneered, "just came home? Where were you the whole night?"

Riley took a step back, thinking of a quick reply, "i... I was training."

"Yea exercising your dick." Scott laughed loudly.

"Hey don't be so mean." You smacked Scott on his chest. "Rye you tired? I could make you some herbal soup to help your body ease your muscle ache from the training."

Scott signalled Riley to get lost or he will spill the beans about Samantha to you. Riley snarled, "no. I'm good." and walked away pissed.

"Weird mood he's in. Anyway you say you got caught up in the war with the lunar's and shadow's? What happen?"

"I was kidnapped by one of the shadow member back then, they used me to threaten my pack to back off from helping the lunars but a pact has been made between my pack and lunar. Shit went down I guess but I don't remember the full details. I was too young."

You poured, "don't you hate the shadow pack for kidnapping you then?"

"Like I said. I was too young to remember." Scott patted you on the head, "so I don't have any hate towards the shadows, except for Riley. I hate him to my bone." Scott rolled his eyes at the mention of Riley. "Ew that stench. Someone not welcome is here."

"Huh? What?" You said Looking confused.

It was Jason at the door, he knocked.

"Hey! What are you doing here on a cold winter morning?" You happily went to greet him.

"My family made ginger cookies and I made extra. I wondered if you wanted them." Jason shoved a tray of cookies into your hands and waltz right into the house. "I hope you don't mind I come in, it's freezing out there."

"Um okay? Let me go put the cookies down and get you a cup of hot chocolate." You went to the kitchen and left Scott with Jason.

Scott was already growling. "You're trespassing."

"There there. I was just merely coming to give cookies. I'm not here to snatch your mate but I must say, her scent is attracting me and driving me crazy. If I had a baby with her, our kid would be all so powerful." Jason smiled sinisterly.

"She's mine. You better back off." Scott fangs were coming out and he was ready to attack.

"From what I heard, she's been marked by another. Don't go round claim her as yours. Haha." Jason provoked Scott, triggering Scott's wolf as well. Jason covered his mouth and laughed, "well, tell Hazel I have to leave. Toddles."

You came out of the kitchen holding a cup of hot chocolate. "Here Jason. It's hot careful. Uh where he went? Did you chase him away Scott?"

Scott eyes opened wide and jaw dropped, "is that what you think of me?"

You nodded frantically. "Yes you look like the type of always chase people away."

"... well at least I didn't chase you away." Scott went over to hug you from behind.

"Hey! Careful I might spill it." As you balanced the cup in your hands.

Without letting you go, Scott burrowed his face on your neck from behind. "Please, choose me." He whispered. "I can't afford to lose you."

You place the hot chocolate down and turn to look at Scott. You cupped his face with your small hands and looked up at him. You opened your mouth and closed it again, you didn't know what to say. You can't say you choose him as there's still Riley.

You slow blinked and look gently into Scott's eyes. He has the most prettiest eyes you ever seen, the way they glisten when he looks at you. "Sigh... Scott..." you extend your arms and hug him around his neck, tiptoeing. "I wish I could answer you but I can't. Someone might die if I choose wrongly. I can't let that happen."

"You keep saying that Riley would die, is it because deep down you know you would choose me? But because I have to battle it out with Riley, you would rather not choose?"

"Scott we've had this conversation. This has to stop." You pushed Scott away from your embrace. "Stop making up stories or even theories. You're wrong about whatever you just said. Sorry but please leave."