C33 Prenatal

"I will once you calm down and what do you mean by saying I'm one of those vampires. Are you discriminating me?" Liam folded his arms.

"No! Don't get the wrong idea. My friend is a vampire too. It just came out wrong." You answered immediately, defending yourself. "Just... can you release me already? I have someone I need to see."

"After a blood test and a routine checkup." Liam tapped his clipboard with his pen.

"Is it necessary? I literally was a visitor and now I have to do these tests?"

"Well, you've been admitted as a violent person... so as long you're admitted we have to run tests." Liam used his pen to scratched his head while giving a smile.

"Okay fine. Just hurry with it." You rolled your eyes and laid down willingly.

Few hours later, Liam came back with the results of your tests. "Alright, seems you're good to go. Just remember your prenatal vitamins and you're set." Liam proceed to unbuckle your cuffs that were chaining you down.

"Huh? What prenatal vitamins?" You said as you comfort your wrists.

"Oh obimin etc. I can prescribe you if you don't have any."

"What's it for?"

"Prenatal? Your foetus? Your baby? To help with development?"

You stared blankly at him, "what? Are you saying I'm pregnant?"

"Yes? That's why you have been so temperamental. Oh my. You don't know? I'm so sorry you had to find out this way but congratulations! Goodbye!" Liam smiled and quickly left the room.

"I'm pregnant? But I'm on birth control... and, whose kid is it?" You looked at your tummy. "Whose are you?

You dragged yourself slowly to Scott's ward, while your way there you kept thinking, you were counting with your fingers, trying to figure out whose kid you're having, "Riley was many months ago, Scott was... few weeks back? Jason was few days ago? But he didn't finish in me... So Scott? Ah I should have asked the doctor how far along was I. Damn it."

As you reach outside of Scott's ward, you opened his room door slowly. You saw a lady sat beside his bed, "who are you?" You asked.

"Oh Hi, are you Scott's sister? I let myself in after nobody responded when I knocked. I'm his soulmate, Emily spark. Scott is still sleeping. Have a seat?"

You stood still at the door. "I... I- why are you here? How did you know Scott's here?"

"He contacted me last night. Stating he's in the hospital and wants to see me. Do you want to have a seat? I can let you have my seat, there's no other chair here." She stood up and offered her chair.

"Are you... human?" You stood there teary eyed.

"Yes? ... What a weird thing to ask." Emily raised her brows.

You held your own hand and anxiously fidget, "I see... um. I'm glad you found your soulmate. I- um, if Scott wakes up, tell him that um, Hazel was here." You turned and walked away quickly.

"Is it weird we are not angry? But just sad?" Veera spoke to you in your mind.

"I don't want to speak to you now Veera. Please leave me some peace and quiet." You sobbed as you exit the hospital.

You sat by the side of entrance stairs, with head tucked between your legs, crying.

"Hazel?" It was Scott's father.

You looked up, "oh hello... Scott's still asleep if you're wondering."

"So you seen that his soulmate is here." He said. "I contacted her. I saved her number from the previous time she came."