C29 birth control?

"That's what the previous one said. Look what happen. That devil popped out."

Jason rolled his eyes. "Mum, this is Hazel. Hazel, this is Lou, my mother."

"Whatever. Take care of your daughter, will you. I have to catch my plane. Bye love you." And there she went, dashing out of the door.

"You have a daughter? Wait. Are you married?!" You asked in shock.

"No. I just have a daughter. Her mother died after giving birth to her. So my mum helps me take care of her while I study. But now she's on a holiday, so I have to juggle between my school and sending her to and fro from her school." Jason sighed deeply.

"She was on birth control? And still had her?" You squat down to lindy's height. "Hi there. I'm Hazel. What's your name?"

Lindy hid behind Jason's legs without answering you.

"She told me she was but apparently she wasn't. Now I have to take care of a child. Her name is lindy." Jason picked lindy up and carried her. "Be nice lindy. Aunty might even buy you a lollipop."

"Hey! I'm still young. I'm not an aunty." You smacked Jason on his shoulder playfully. Lindy looked down on the ground turning her face away.

"How about I make you guys breakfast? Since we are here, I'll look what you have in your kitchen to see what I can cook up." You asked.

Jason nodded. "If it isn't a bother then yes please. I'm starving. Lindy you want to go play with your toys first? Daddy bought you a new kitchen set for you to play house."

Lindy got excited and ran to her play corner. Entertaining herself with toys.

You chuckled at the sight, you didn't know Jason could be so sweet when he was such a rough man yesterday night.

After a heavy breakfast you went to get your phone. Seeing twenty missed calls! You quickly called back.

"Hi aunt Kathy. Sorry I miss your call. My phone was on silent. What happen? What's the urge-ncy... what!? Where- where are you guys now? Text me the address." You held your phone closely to your chest. "This can't be. Riley wouldn't..."

Jason went over to you after cleaning lindy up. "Hey what's wrong?"

You looked at Jason with teary eyes, "it's Scott. Riley stabbed him."

"Well he can't die from a stab, he would heal back fast wouldn't he?" Jason patted your back.

"Huh? ... what did you say?"

"Isn't he a werewolf? They heal fast." Jason said indifferently.

"What? How did- what? Who are you?" You took a step away from Jason.

"I'm a vampire sweetie. Didn't you know? Why do you think Riley is always on to me when I'm close to you? Can you smell my scent? I'm different."

Dumbfounded, you couldn't believe your ears. "No, I just thought you smell like this because of your cologne, i thought vampires aren't real. I... Well, I can't deal with you now, I need to rush to the hospital."

"I'll drive you. I know which hospital they might be at. The only hospital that takes in our kind." Jason quickly took his car keys and picked lindy up. "Let's go."

Still not believing Jason's a vampire but you didn't have time to ask questions now. Scott life is in danger and he is in critical condition.

You got in the car, "Thank you for sending me over." You said.

"Not like I have anything else to do, I have to babysit." Jason buckled lindy in the baby car seat, he flicked lindy's nose. "Someone is going to spend the whole week the daddy. So don't drive me crazy."

"Thank you for offering me a ride. How old is she?" You asked as you buckle yourself in.

"One and a half year?" Jason strapped himself in and sped off. "I can tell you more next time if you're interested. I have no secrets to hide." He winked.