C37 Lindy's sibling

"I'm sorry what?" Jason was dumbfounded and his mother just smacked him on his arm.

"Again!? You idiot! When will you ever learn how to wear a condom!" As she continue smacking Jason.

Jason eyes open wide, "are you sure? I didn't even get to finish in her. It's impossible."

"Too much info!" Jason mother screamed, "you! Settle this mess yourself. Even I do love grandkids but I'm sick of you being so irresponsible! I'm leaving with lindy. You better settle all this!" As she stomped off after taking lindy off Liam arms.

Liam waved goodbye to lindy and his mother. "Bye! See you soon!" Liam then spoke to Jason, "how could you not know? Tsk tsk. We vampire are always very fertile, even precum is equally strong, anyway we have the technology to track pregnancy as early as 1 day. I told her from the start that she's pregnant but didn't even bother asking how far along was she ."

"She thought it was her soulmate's. what happens now if she found out it's mine?" Jason asked worryingly.

"Well... Do you want her? I know she looks like Jean but is she? Or you treating her as a replacement?" Liam patted Jason on his shoulder, "even if you want her, does she want you? A werewolf entering our family, do you think the others would like it? I'm off for my break, I'll leave you alone to decide if you want to tell her or not." Liam patted Jason on his back before he left.

Jason walked towards your ward, seeing you lay on bed with a bag of blood attached by drip to your arm. "Shit... she literally said she was on birth control! And mum had to jinx it by saying it won't work. Damn it." Jason scratch his head and pulled his hair in frustration. "Agh. I done it again."

"Jason? Where am I?" As you try to sit up, Jason press the bedside button to help elevate your bed.

"You fainted at the playground after saying your tummy hurts. Feeling better?" Jason plumped your pillow for you to rest.

"Uh huh." You nodded. "I'm just so tired and giddy. ... what's this? Blood transfusion?"

Jason gulped and took a seat, "about that... I need to tell you something."

You nodded and tucked your hair behind your ears.

"Uh... well... um... you see... How do I put this? I- uh."

"Well come on. Spill already. ... is- is that Scott? In a wheelchair?" You quickly got out of bed and plug out the drip that was attached to you.

"Don't do that!" Jason shouted as he saw you drop to the floor. "You need the blood. You're too weak now." He carried you back on to bed.

"But I just saw Scott. I couldn't be wrong. I need to tell him I'm pregnant."

"No."

"Why?"

"Cause... cause the kid is not his. It's mine." Jason spoke fast, hoping you didn't catch a word he said.

"What? Wait. Hold up. What?! Are you kidding me!?" You spoke loudly with fangs showing. "It's impossible!"

Jason timidly replied, "it might be impossible for humans after 1 day but... we are not. We are breed differently and potently... to ensure our survival in the world... Hazel, I'll bear full responsibility but if you want to get an abortion... I will support you fully. It's your body, your choice."

You retracted your fangs and took a deep breath. "If- if... If I were to keep it. Do I need to turn to a vampire or I can't transform into wolf? How will we share the responsibilities? Do we have shared custody or what? Are lawyers needed? Do I move to your place?"