C2 Arousal

Riley threw you on your bed, you screamed in fear and ended up pulling Riley down with you.

"Oi! What the heck!" Riley shouted.

Riley fell on top of you with his arms stretch out, not to put his weight all down on you. Both of you stared at each other, your heart beating so fast that you were afraid Riley could hear the beating of your heart. You looked at him with lustrous eyes.

Riley pressed his lips together and bit the corner of his lip. You looked at his lips, as though it was calling you to plant your lips on his. Your head felt faint, your heart started racing even harder, you resisted the urge to pull Riley closer. Taking a good look at him, you never notice how hot and handsome Riley has become, his jawline, his arms, his toned body, his glistening golden brown eyes, his hair, his everything. He's not the boy that you once knew, today he looked like a man in front of you.

With no words exchanged, Riley slowly lower his head closer to you, with lips about to touch. You closed your eyes, getting ready for Riley to kiss you, he stopped and pulled back.

"I.. um, let me go check what's taking my mum so long. I... um, rest up Hazel. I'll be back with soup." Riley quickly got up and scurried off but you quickly stopped him in his tracks.

"You sound so... Official?? Something's off about you." You jumped out of bed and pulled Riley to you. You didn't know what has gotten over you but you just wanted Riley. You didn't know why but you wanted Riley so badly. You pulled his face in and kissed him hungrily. Riley returned the kiss full of passion, with tongues almost down each down throat.

He held your waist and pulled you closer and tighter to his body, you jumped on him with both legs around him and he held you up by your butt. You felt his dick harden underneath his jeans and it made you feel wilder than ever. You continued kissing him and rubbing yourself on him. "Shit, what's wrong with me. I want you so badly rye." You whispered as you kissed him.

"I feel the same way Hazel." Riley pant as he spoke. "Do you want to take this further?" He asked in a husky and low tone, you could hear in his voice that he wanted you badly, almost practically begging you to say yes.

You nodded your head and Riley put you on bed, stripping your clothes off roughly. You've never seen this side of him and you like it very much. He was always so gentle with you but now he's so rough with you and it got you very excited, if you had a tail, you would be wagging it so frantically.

He took off your shirt and shorts, leaving you in only your bra and underwear. He kissed your neck down to your shoulders while his hands caress you, exploring your body, your breast he held on them gentle yet tightly at the same time while he played with your nipple and slowly down slide his hand to your lady parts which was already wet and ready for him. You could feel him and yourself getting more and more aroused as both your hearts starting racing nonstop. His fingers slide into you easily and you moaned in pleasure, calling out his name. Hearing you call out his name made him crazily excited.

He took off his pants and you saw his throbbing dick. You were surprised at the sight you saw, who knew he had that on him all these time. You were enthusiastic and yet afraid at the same time, how can he fit that thing into you? And it was just your first time.

"You ready?" Riley asked.

You nodded shyly and he slowly slid himself into you, you felt immerse pain that tears started to build up but you didn't want him to stop.

"Am I hurting you?" Riley look at you with concern as he wiped off your tear. "I'm hurting you aren't I?" He wanted to pull back but you stopped him and wrapped your legs around him.

"No. Don't stop. I want you." You looked at him with shiny eyes. You leaned in closer to his face and kissed him, as he continued thrusting you. With each thrust, the pain gets lesser and the pleasure gets greater.

Your nails sunk into Riley's skin as excitement and arousal took over you.

"I'm coming Hazel. Fuck!"

You didn't notice but Riley's teeth grew sharp and he bite down on your shoulder as he came in you. You didn't feel any pain from the bite because the heighten sense of you being aroused was more overpowering and the bite just made you feel more exhilarated.

Riley thrusted you faster and faster, in return managing to make you orgasm as well and finally finishing in you.