C12 questions that need answers

You went off to bed while Riley went and sat by the fireplace to warm up.

"Riley. I feel like hazel's making use of us sometimes." Vuk spoke to Riley in his head. "We go through so much for her, will she choose us? I mean, does she even have to choose when we marked her first?"

Riley sighed and stared at his arm. "I don't know but I know I do owe my soulmate an apology. I might die fighting for Hazel and my soulmate might even still be waiting for me. Should I write to her? Saying I'm sorry and she's free to find love elsewhere?"

Vuk laid down and rest in Riley's mind. "I don't know but I do know I just want Veera."

"Me too. I want Hazel." And Riley drifted to sleep laying on the floor.

............

You couldn't sleep, you kept tossing and turning, staring at the ceiling.

"Veera, are you awake? Do Scott and Riley scent smell the same to you? As in not identical but identical in a way that both is calling out for you?"

"Yes it's actually weird and I don't know why. But it could be that because Riley marked you while Scott is your mate." Veera answered. "Now leave me to rest."

You went to your dresser and stare at yourself in the mirror. With your hands tracing over the place where Riley marked, "is it possible to be with someone who isn't your mate? If I have to follow the rules, I need to leave Riley and join Scott in his pack. I can't stand the thought that Riley would die if I were to choose Scott, or if I have to let go of my soulmate if I choose Riley."

You let your face fall to the table with your hands dangling by the side. "Why is this so hard? I hate to make big decisions."

Few days have gone by, Riley is still out training in the cold. You wanted to take a break from training so you sat at a corner, watching Riley train and get all riled up.

"It's nice to not think about Scott isn't it?"

"Who said that?" You looked around you and you noticed a wolf hiding behind the trees. You walked towards it, the wolf came from the silver-hound pack. "What do you want?"

"Seems like you're enjoying your time here while my brother is wallowing in sorrows that his mate got marked by another wolf." She growled. "You're unfitting for my brother. You don't deserve to be his mate."

You gave a look of disbelief, "who are you to decide who's best fit for your brother or not? We were paired, get over it."

"Seeing you like this, I'm glad my brother is having fun with the other she-wolves. For a moment I still pitied you that you didn't know your mate is fooling around with someone else. ... oops I said too much." With that she disappeared into the background.

"What? Scott is fooling around with other she-wolves?" You blood boiled and you dashed at full speed to Scott's territory.

"Scott Grey! Where are you?!" You slammed his main door open, there he was, on the couch with a naked girl on top of him. Your heart ached like it never did before. "You- ..."

Scott smirked at your presence and whispered something to the girl. The girl giggled and got off him and went down on him. You and Veera were hopping mad, your nails were growing sharp. Ready to claw that bitch.

Scott held the girl's head down as he came into her mouth while looking straight at you. He smiled evilly. "Ah... my mate. How can I help you?"

You were grinding your teeth in anger. "Scott grey, you!"

You didn't know what gotten over you, you went up to the girl and held her up by her neck choking her. "Get away from my mate!" You had so much anger you that you accidentally snapped the girl's neck. Only realising what you've done, you dropped her down on the ground.