C17 Hot bath

He took off his clothes and then yours. Fully naked, he carried you into the bath and soaked you in it.

"Hazel? Hazel wake up. Hazel?" He worryingly kept pouring hot water on you to warm you up. "Hazel? Please wake up. Don't scare me." Scott hugged you so tightly that you woke up coughing, trying to catch your breath. "Oh my god. Hazel. Are you okay? I was so worried."

You took deep fast breath through your mouth, "yea. I think I just went into hibernation for a moment." You joked.

"I shouldn't have ask you to stay, I forgot that tonight will be coldest night of all and you're not used to the temperature up in the mountains."

"It's okay. At least you can keep me warm now." You said while still hyperventilating and taking deep breaths. "I want to stay in this bath forever. It's soooo comfy in the water."

"You'll catch a cold if you stay too long. Just awhile more and you have to dry yourself up. I'll get fresh clothes for you. Your clothes have been soaked in the snow." Scott got up and you saw his fully naked body which caused you to blushed and quickly look away.

"Uh... um..." your eyes darted around, trying to look for something else that will the sight erase from your mind. But Veera was super excited upon seeing Scott's body, in turn making your heartbeat twice as fast.

"Here. I don't have any girl clothes but you can just wear my shirt. Hazel! Your face is so red, you've been in the bath for too long. Get up!" Scott reached for you and grabbed you up. "You'll catch a fever. You can't be sick in this weather, it will take forever to recover."

"Uh..." you shut your eyes tightly. "You're not wearing clothes."

"Oh uh..." Scott stuttered and he randomly grab whatever was closest to cover himself. "Sorry I forgot. I was only thinking about you, wanting you to get well."

"Damn it's huge. Take it take it take it!" Veera was screaming in your mind.

"Are you crazy?!" You screamed back at Veera.

"He's our mate. It's okay to grab it!"

You rolled your eyes and dried yourself, putting on Scott's shirt. "Now, now, let's be good girls instead of being horned crazed."

Scott seemed uneasy, he was pacing up and down. He didn't know how to make you feel more comfortable. It was the first time a girl stayed over. "Are you horny- HUNGRY I meant hungry. Are you hungry?" Scott was all over the place.

"Yes." You snickered. "What's for dinner?"

"I have raw deer meat. The pack hunted earlier. You can have it if you want."

Your eyes opened wide and jaw dropped. "I'm sorry what? Did I hear you wrong?"

Scott pressed his lips together and eyes open wide while pointing to his fridge, "Erm deer meat? Yes? We- um hunt it? I mean the pack hunters hunt it and we share it. Yes? No? It's good for our coat, it makes it shiny."

"I've never had raw meat before but it somehow sounds delicious now. Let's eat!" You put your hair in a messy bun and Scott just can't stop being mesmerised by you. "Scott? Is there something wrong with my face?"

"No. It's just erm... no nothing." Scott seemed panicky.

"Come on spit it out."

"You just have a little something on your face, a little pretty on your face."

You burst out laughing but Scott face went full red. "Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Hey! I was trying to be sweet. I've never needed to flirt before. Until I met you, you are the only one who won't throw yourself to me and made me feel like I had to work to get you. Enough with the talking, let's eat." Scott laughed.