C19 Samantha

When both of you are finally done, he put you down for only you to collapse on the floor. Your legs didn't work, such a situation made you really embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. This is embarrassing... but my legs are still shaking... can you help me up?" You said awkwardly.

Scott laughed, "if it makes you feel any better, my legs are shaking too but I hold out better."

"Sickening." Both you burst out in laughter as Scott reaches out his hand to help you up.

You reach out your hand as well to only see writings made by Riley all over then you quickly retracted your hand.

"It's okay. I know he's also one of your choices." Scott said as he reaches out for your hand still.

You smiled and reached out to him to get up. "Ah, I still can't walk. Can you please help me to the bathroom so I can wash all this thing flowing down my leg?"

......

At Riley's home.

"Son, sit down. Pacing up and down won't make Hazel come home tonight. She said she was spending the night at Scott's right?" Uncle Dan spoke to Riley.

"Ya but what if something happens between them? And she chooses him over me?" Riley started growling. "I'll kill him."

"If she's meant to be yours, she will be back. Don't worry son." Uncle Dan patted Riley on his back and went to bed.

Riley sighed and looked at his arm. His other mate have been trying to reach him and wants to meet. Needing to get his mind off you, he agreed to meet up at a café near town.

A lady approached the table you were sitting at, "Riley? It's me. Samantha."

Riley knew it was her, she didn't even have to introduce herself, he caught her scent from a distance. "I know." Riley answered hostilely. "Before you say anything, I want you to know that I've marked someone."

Samantha went silent, "marked? What do you mean? Like an animal marking it's mate?"

Riley jaw dropped and lost for words, "Um, you are human?"

Samantha frowned, "do I look like an alien to you? Of course I'm human. Are you saying, you're a werewolf?! Oh my god. My soulmate isn't human?!" Samantha eyes was full of fear.

Riley panicked, "no! Um no no. I'm human. I meant I'm- um..."

Samantha burst out laughing, "relax~ I know about werewolves existence. I came from a pack too."

Riley expression changed to a dull face, "you think it's funny? I thought I exposed myself." Riley huffed in annoyance.

"I was from silver-hound but I got kicked out once I turned 18." Samantha shrugged. "I'm wolf-less. My wolf didn't come out, so my family had to kick me out."

"Silver-hound? So you know Scott? Scott grey?"

"Yea. I'm his twin."

Riley blinked his eyes in disbelief. "He's... your brother? Oh wow. It's amazing somehow my pack always gets messed up in yours." He said sarcastically. "Your brother stole my mate and I'll stop at nothing to get her back."

"But I'm here? Your mate? I've always thought why my mate didn't reach out to me but it turns out he has already someone else. I see." Samantha scratched her chin with one hand on her hip.

"I came to meet you here to today to tell you, I reject you as my mate. You're free to find love elsewhere that you couldn't get from me." Riley said to her face.

"Well I reject your rejection." Samantha places both hands on her hip and stuck out her tongue. "You can try to get rid of me, but I'll still be here. Waiting."

Riley frowned, "what? Is it even possible to reject a rejection."

Samantha shrugged, "I don't care. I waited for you for so long. I thought maybe you were older or you haven't come of age to contact me through writing so I waited and when you did, you want to reject me? No way. I'll be here. Waiting for you to come back to me. My writing gift will be gone once I reach 19 in few months time. I'll be waiting. I WILL BE WAITING."

Riley glared at Samantha, what kind of obnoxious girl is this?