C27 Studio with a view

"I was suppose I meet her but I can't seem to find her anywhere." You stood on the leg rest of the stool and stuck your neck out trying to look for her in the crowd. "Ugh. I give up. I'm glad at least I'm not alone here."

"Do... you can want to get out of here? My offer still stands." Jason asked as he place his hand on yours.

You looked at him and observed his facial expression and agreed. "Yea. Let's."

Jason smiled the widest smile you ever seen him smiled and followed him back to his apartment. His apartment was more like a studio, his bed room and kitchen are open concept and his glass windows were ceiling to floor, he had an amazing view of the city from his place.

"Wow. How did you afford his place? You're 18 right?" You were mesmerised by the whole place that you straight up went to the window to enjoy the scenery. "Wow. Just wow. The city looks amazing from up here."

Jason hugged you from behind while you enjoyed the scenery. "You could have enjoyed this view earlier if you had accepted my offer." He said as he buried his face in your neck.

You tilted your head, giving more exposure of your neck to him. Jason kissed your neck slowly down to your shoulder. "You smell amazing." Jason whispered lustrously as you felt his heavy breath on your skin.

He was groping you with one hand while the other was sliding underneath your short satin dress. You let his hands slowly touch and explore the underneath of your dress as you moan softly.

Jason played with your privates, making your legs shiver so much that you could barely stand. You had to lean against the windows so that you won't fall over, the condensation of your breath cast on the glass windows. Your moans were getting louder each time you came, Jason just knew how to please a girl well.

He pressed himself against your butt and he groaned, wanting you badly. "Do you want it?"

You nodded like an obedient puppy, waiting for its owner to give it treats.

Jason lifted your dress from behind and entered you. He fucked you while you were pressed against the window.

High in pleasure and lust, your legs could barely stand. Jason felt you were slipping and he stopped to turn you around, he lift you and carried you to his sofa that was right beside him. He bent you over on fours on the sofa, with your arms resting on the top of the sofa back rest and legs on the seat, still facing the window so you could still see the view. He did you from behind, but with such an event going on, who could enjoy the view?

You were dripping wet and Jason loved it that he couldn't stop. He just wanted to be in you forever if he could.

You saw a man opposite the building using binoculars looking into Jason's home. Watching you and Jason have sex by the window and touching himself. Knowing you have an audience made you more exhilarated. You wanted more, you wanted that man to watch you while you get rammed by Jason. You looked at him while Jason was doing you and you stuck your tongue out seductively, instigating you want it in your mouth.

Jason saw what you did and smirked, he pulled you back by your hair. "Someone has been naughty. I don't like my woman looking at other people like that, you need to be punished." He pulled you up by your hair, now leaning against his body with him still being in you, he pinched your nipple. Instead of feeling pain, you felt even more pleasure from this domination he did.

"That dirty man from the opposite block just love the view doesn't he? Why not give him something to see?" Jason grinned.

Jason sat at the top of sofa and asked you to sucked him off. Purposely at an angle where the man could see everything, before Jason came, he pulled you by your hair to tilt your head back and he stood up. Spraying it all over your face. The man saw the scene and he sprayed too all over his full view window as well.

Both you and Jason were panting hard and smiled to each other widely after everything.