C24

You clenched your fist so tightly that your nails embedded your palms. You were raging with fire. "I don't know what Scott taste like because I didn't go down on him but maybe, you could have tasted me on his lips. Fuck off Madeleine. You're no match for me." You pointed a middle finger to her before leaving.

Madeleine fell on to the ground and screamed across the hallway, "I know you slept with my boyfriend! Yet you have the audacity to threaten me to leave him and push me!"

You turned your head, seeing her on the ground with her blatantly sprouting lies. You pressed your lips together, before you manage to say anything, you saw Scott standing behind her.

"What the fuck are you doing Madeleine?" Scott shouted.

"I... she... Hazel pushed me! She warned me to stay away from you! Even when she's the third party!" She screamed.

Scott looked over to you and help Madeleine up, "stop your drama. Hazel isn't one to do that."

Upon hearing what Scott said, you smiled slightly and head to your class.

"What's the matter with you? Why are you embarrassing yourself in the middle of the school at the start of a new semester? Are you nuts?!" Scott whispered loud enough for Madeleine to hear.

"You fooled around with her while I was recuperating from the abortion! I WAS CARRYING OUR BABY THAT YOU MADE ME GET RID OF. BECAUSE OF HER!? YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH HER THE MOMENT YOU REALISE SHE'S YOUR SOULMATE?!" Madeleine voice got louder as she spoke.

"Softer your voice will you?! Do you want the whole school to know!? And You tricked me! You poked holes in the condom. Have you forgotten?! I told you from the start of our relationship that I will never commit to you! You agreed just so you can be with me!" Scott retaliated. "I've slept with so many women when I was with you. Why did you have to only pick on Hazel?! What's your problem!?"

"What's my problem?! You dare ask what's my problem?! Isn't it obvious it's her!? That bitch Hazel! SHE STOLE YOU FROM ME." Madeleine shouted in Scott's face.

"Watch what you call her. I won't allow you to call her names." Scott pulled Madeleine up by her blouse.

"Someone's too overprotective, don't you think? Wouldn't it be sad if something were to happen to HER!?" She threaten like a crazy woman on the loose.

"You better get away from her or I could make your death look like an accident." Scott growled.

"Scott, I'll make you regret what you're doing to me. I'll make sure your biggest mistake you ever made is telling me what you are and I'll make sure you never get to smelled the scent of your wolf bride ever again." Madeleine broke free from Scott's grip and punched him in the nose, causing his nose to bleed.

Scott wiped his nose with the back of his arm, "bitch. Touch her and you'll die." Scott inner wolf whispered.

Feeling worried, Scott left a message for you on his arm. [Erm, I forgot to get your phone number. But just want to warn you that Madeleine may come after you]

You saw your arm and laughed. You then wrote your phone number on your arm for him.

Scott: [hey this is Scott. We have known each other for so long but I just gotten your number. But anyway I have to head to class. Just beware of Madeleine. I'm afraid she would hurt you.]

You: [don't worry. I know how to protect myself. She's human anyway. What can she do to a wolf? Lol.]

Scott: [just be careful. She's not in the right state of mind.]

You: [fine.]

"Why is drama following me everywhere?" You slammed your head against your table and sighed.