C35 Asleep for a month

You close you eyes letting the water wash your tears away, "I'm pregnant."

Riley clenched his fist and looked at you, "... Scott's?"

"I don't know. But I don't want to keep it." Still under the pouring water, you looked at Riley. "Help me." As you cried harder and harder. Riley rushed into the shower with you and hugged you as you both collapsed to the ground. "I can't do this anymore. Everything is collapsing around me. I should have died with my parents. I can't. I can't take it anymore."

Riley hugged you tight as you brawl your eyes out.

Samantha managed to knock the door down when she turned into her half werewolf form. Seeing you naked in Riley's arms made her lose it, she was directly charging at you.

Riley saw that you were in danger and used his body to cover you from Samantha's attack. While still hugging you, Riley showed his fangs to Samantha, commanding her to get lost and stop all these nonsense.

Samantha growled and bit her lip. She changed back to human and ran off crying.

"Are you okay?" Riley looked at you curled into his arms.

You nodded, "you're bleeding. Let me dress your wound." You dashed to the medicine cabinet and took out whatever you needed to dress Riley's wound. "She scratched you deep." As you sniffed your nose. "Sorry I'm a burden. I just..."

"You just needed to let off steam. I know. I'm always here to talk. Even if you reject me. ... I still love you no matter what haze." Riley back was facing you but he turn his head just enough to see you.

"There, you're done. Just don't get it wet. Wipe your body down if you feel you need to bathe. Don't let it get infected." You told Riley.

"We werewolves heal fast. Have you forgotten?" Riley tilted your head up. You avoid his advances and looked away. "So when are you getting an abortion? Do you need me to accompany you?" Riley asked.

"I don't know. I'll tell you if I need someone. Thank you. I'll just continue showering while you fix that?" You smiled a little as you pointed to the door.

After your bath, you went to your room searching on pregnancy and abortion and fell asleep.

Waking up after a good night sleep, you suddenly know what to do.

"Oh right. Jason has a kid. He must know how it feels like to take care of one. Let me text him... or I should call?" You stared at your phone screen blankly before finally deciding to go with a call.

"Jason? I... um, ugh. What the heck. Can I meet you? ... I mean if you're free now? Unless you're with lindy? ... we can meet at the playground near the fountain near my place. See you in 20." You hung up and sighed. "Should I... keep it or not? I have yet to tell Scott... but he's with his other soulmate now... ugh what the heck. I'll just meet Jason first."

......

At the playground near the fountain.

You saw Jason with lindy from a distance and you waved excitedly. "Jason! Lindy!"

You walked over to them and they walked towards you, meeting in the middle. "Hey lindy! Look what I got! Candies! You can have them if your dad allows you."

Both you and lindy looked at Jason with puppy eyes while Jason pressed his lips together and rolled his eyes. "Fine but just one. You can't eat so much candy before dinner. Now go play. Me and aunt Hazel have something to talk." With that lindy ran off to play.

"So what did you want to talk to me about? You sounded weird and urgent on the phone." Jason tucked his hands in his pocket.

"Um. I'm pregnant." Dare not facing Jason, you stared at the ground, peeking at Jason with the corner of your eye as you fidget and kick the ground.

"... so lindy will have a sibling?" He replied.

You looked up, "what? No! It has to be Scott's..."

"For a moment you sounded like it's mine. Haha but are you sure?"

"I mean... I slept with Scott few weeks to a month ago and we only slept together about few days to weeks ago? The math won't add up if it's you. I can't even count properly anymore." You started counting your fingers again.

Jason scratched his head, "Um... it was about one month ago actually. We slept together a month and a weeks ago. And you... You slept for a month. I know this because I even went to your place to check on you cause I was worried... So I was surprised that you called."