C25 friends with benefits

"What's wrong? Boy trouble?"

"Oh?" You turn your head without lifting it off the table. "Jason? You're in my class?" You sat right up excitedly, "good to know that there's someone I recognise here. I never knew you're interested in business studies."

"Ehh. My family have been in the business line for very long. They want to me take over, so I'm here to learn the ropes." Jason gave an annoyed face, showing displeasure all over. "You? Why you want to take up this course?"

"I have no idea. I don't even know why I continued studying. Oh yeah, I remember. I don't want to go to work so soon. I'm still getting allowance as long as I'm studying." You snicker.

"Well then I guess I can be your study buddy again as long as we are in the same class." Jason prepped his table with pens and notebooks to take down notes.

"OH MY. YESSSS. Your study notes always helped me for my exams. So yes please be my study buddy again!" You raised both arms and gave Jason a tight hug. "Woah, you're cold. Like literally. Do you need a jacket?"

"No I'm good. If I'm cold, you can just give me a hug." Jason winked.

The wink caught you by surprise and you blushed. "Uh, sure." You said bashfully.

"Hey Hazel. There's something I've been wanting to ask. Erm... but are you single?"

You stoned, you thought you heard wrong but Jason repeated what he said. "Erm. Yes I am. Why?"

"Cool. Do you know about friends with benefits?"

"... where is this going?" You squinted your eyes at Jason.

"I want to have sex with you. I realise the previous time I came on too strong." Jason looked at you with earnest eyes.

"Uhhh. I... actually have long forgotten that incident but um, I need to consider." You stuttered.

"I understand, as long as you're not rejecting. You don't have to tell anyone if you're not comfortable. I won't tell anyone too." Jason winked. "Class has started. Pay attention." Jason gave a cheeky smile while biting his lips.

"Damn it. He's so adorable." You thought to yourself, why would he choose you over the other prettier girls?

......

Few months passed and you have a new human best friend, Anne. Anne was a brunette with a slender body, she had cute freckles that you constantly tease her that if you were to turn gay, you would turn gay for her cute freckles. You and her basically clicked the first time you two talked, both have common interest and both of you are always into the schools hotties and latest celebrity gossips.

"Oh my god Hazel! I just saw a damn hottie!!! I'm so excited to tell you all about him! I saw him with one of the girls at staircase G kissing!" Anne squeal in excitement.

"Oo damn! Spill it come on! Is he hot?!" You squealed with excitement too, it's been so long since you had a girl best friend to talk shit with.

The more Anne described the person, the person sounded more and more like Scott. Your facial expression went from excited to doubtful yet interested, "you said he was making out with a girl?"

Anne nodded her head, "they look like they were about to drop their pants on each other. I left before it got too steamy." Anne chuckled.

"Interesting~ seems like I need to meet this guy myself." You smirked cheekily. "Are they still there? I want to take a sneak peek."

Anne hurried and brought you to the stairs, you were on the 5th floor while they were standing in the middle of 4th and 5th.

"They call this the make out stairs. CCTV here are down. Like it's on purpose." Anne whispered.

It was indeed Scott. Veera was not happy at this sight at all but you had to control her, in case she snap another person's neck like the previous time. "Interesting." You spoke out loud and your voice echoed down the stairway. "Make out corner I see."

Scott back was facing you and he quickly turned to your direction, "Hazel! This is not what you think it is. She-, I don't know her, I don't know how I got here."

"You know him?" Anne whispered.

"Yeah, he's my, let's just say, sex friend." You smiled devilishly. "Girl get that dick! You'll never find a better one! But maybe you will I don't know. Enjoy!" You shouted over at the girl that was with Scott, you felt a tightness in your chest as you left.