C7 Dates

You sat in the kitchen till the sky turned dark. Riley had just returned home. He reeked of another she-wolf scent which cause Veera to be hopping mad that she wanted to claw him.

"Where were you?"

"Why? You're not my wife." Riley snapped. "You had fun with Scott. Why can't I? Maybe I was out with my soulmate. Like you were with yours. Why do you care? You said you just want us to be friends." 

"Are you drunk?"

"Wolves can't be drunk. Unless it's with wolfsbane, then yes. I am drunk." Riley then collapsed on to the floor.

You sprinted to Riley and help him to the shower. With clothes on, you poured water on him. "You reek of another female scent, it's disgusting." Veera said out loud through your mouth. Lucky for you, Riley was so drunk he didn't hear what you said.

"Do you take Riley as your mate?" You asked Veera. "He might die, fighting Scott, who is an alpha. I can't watch Riley die. He's... he's ..." the next thing you knew, tears were flowing nonstop.

"There has to be a way to reverse this."

"Or you could accept Riley as your true mate instead of Scott." Veera replied. "For us to choose a mate, we both must come to an agreement. Even if I accept Riley as my mate and you don't, ... one of us will be unhappy either way."

You looked at Riley. "I can't decide. I do want to be with my soulmate but I don't want Riley to die either. If I decide to be wth Scott, Scott has to fight Riley till his death to remove his mark from me..."

"Which scent appealed to you more?" Veera asked.

"Scott scent is equally as strong as Riley- ... Then which wolf called out to you more?" You asked Veera back.

"I get excited when I see them both." Veera replied.

Both of you and your wolf sighed the same time.

The next day during lunch at school, you sat alone wondering in your own thoughts and talking to your wolf at the same time.

"He's here. I can smell him." Veera said.

She's right, Scott came and sat in front of you.

"You always reek of that Riley scent. It's repulsive." Scott remarked while covering his nose.

"... I stay with him and his family. I would obviously have his scent." You clapped back.

"Well then, move in with me. Join my pack. We are lucky we found each other early, we could do many more things together earlier. You can train to be my Luna, we can sync our battle tactics." Scott held your hand in his. "What do you say?"

Your wolf was wagging her tail ferociously, "Yes yes yes! Say yes Hazel!"

But you pulled back your hand, "let me think about it. We are moving too fast. We literally found each other few days ago."

"What's holding you back?"

"I- ... don't you feel like there's more to the world then just your mate? Don't you want to have more fun with other girls? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"What are you implying Hazel? You want to fool around with others before getting together with me? We are mate bonded. We can't escape each other. My girlfriend means nothing to me." His fangs started showing and you felt his wolf taking control.

"No... I just think it's too fast. Why don't we try dating like normal humans do? To see if our connection is real?" You scratched your head.

Scott frowned, "Why are you so hesitant? ... Okay, fine. We shall go on a date. Just remember, I want you and no one else. You're my mate for life. I want you to be my Luna the moment I become alpha. All these other she-wolves are nothing to me." Scott stood up and leaned over to kiss your forehead.

The whole canteen saw what happen and couldn't believe their eyes. Whisperings begin, "that Hazel is Scott's mate? ... isn't madeleine Scott's girlfriend? oh poor madeleine, she's going to go mad."

Ignoring the whispers, Veera was wagging her tail even harder, it seems that Scott's wolf has smitten Veera deeply.

Riley saw Scott kissing you and he couldn't do anything. He knew, that Scott was your mate from the start, Scott had already warned him when he found out that you were his mate. Scott had warned him to stay away from you but he not only failed to do so, he even marked you. Marking an alpha-to-be wolf mate is a confirm death sentence.