C36 Vampire baby

Your jaw dropped with eyes half opened, unbelieving of what you just heard. "It's can't be!"

Jason was nodding his head away, "yes I'm not lying. Maybe your body shut down under stress? Riley even had to apply home leave for you for school. For once Riley even let me into your home, in hope of waking you up. But you didn't at all."

"But my tummy isn't showing? How can I pass one month so fast? Did I pass the time frame for an abortion?" You bit your nails.

"Woah hey. You want an abortion? Let's all think rationally okay. But... I would understand if you don't want to keep Scott's kid anyway."

"What do you mean? I need to sit down. I tired from even just standing."

Both of you walked to a bench nearby where you still could see lindy in view.

"Didn't you know? Scott was the one who killed your parents in the war between lunar and shadow." Jason scratched his head. "Didn't he tell you?"

"Wait what? How do you know?" Your blood was boiling.

Jason panicked. "I..."

"Tell me!" You screamed.

"I was there. Your mother came to my family for help but my family came too late as the lunar came earlier before arranged time. To ambush the shadows. ... I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier but you were happy with him and I forgotten." Guilt was written all over Jason's face.

"I... wow. How? Wasn't he like 4? How? And now I'm pregnant with his kid? Pregnant with my enemy kid? What a joke. I somehow even... I can't even be angry at him. What's wrong with me? Things just don't add up. I don't get it." You rest your head on Jason shoulder. "Maybe this is the reason my body broke down. All these endless nonsense coming after one and another."

"You're pregnant. It's okay to feel all sorts of things even being tired all the time." Jason looked at you with concerning eyes.

You let out a big sigh, "I feel so lonely... and outcasted. Nobody is telling me anything about my parents or lineage. ... anyway... Can you bring me to the hospital? To check on the thing in me?"

"Yeah. Why not? But not now. I need to drop lindy off at my mother place later. Tomorrow?"

You half smiled and nodded while still leaning on Jason shoulder. "Can I ask you something? how old are you? How come you're so rich to own such a big apartment? How come you don't have a vampire girlfriend? Are you a flirt? I mean like you have the looks and all and and, you live so long. I bet you have a lot of women in your life."

"I'm 987, I think. I've lost count. What else can i do other than earn money if I live this long? I was in love once, she... died. I've been waiting for her ever since."

"Waited for her? As in... reincarnation?" You sat up and look over to Jason.

Jason nodded. Suddenly your abdomen was in extreme pain and you crouched holding your abdomen, "Ja... Jason. My- it's hurts- I..." you coughed and coughed, until you coughed up blood.

Jason looked at you in horror, "wha- what happen? Are you okay?! Lindy! Lindy! Come here! We have to go now!"

Lindy came running over but the smell of blood made her vampire fangs show.

"Blood." She said.

"No lindy. We have to get aunty to the hospital. We don't eat from friends." Jason warned lindy. Lindy calmly nodded.

Jason hurriedly carried you and brought you to the car and drove as fast as he could to the hospital.

He rushed you into the hospital that's specifically for your kind and his. Hospital that isn't for humans. Jason carried you on his arms and frantically looked around for a doctor to help, while lindy obediently following behind.

"Liam? Oh thank god Liam. Help me. She started puking blood. She's 19 or 20 I think, a werewolf and pregnant."

Liam was the doctor that sedated you the previous time and told you that you were pregnant. "Okay, I'll take it from here. I know what she needs." Liam took you from Jason's arms and rushed you to the ICU.

......

"Hey mum? Could you fetch lindy? I'm at OH. Oak hospital. ... can you please listen before you start screaming? I'm not injured, ... mum please stop screaming and just come to the hospital and fetch lindy. ... mum. ... mum! I'm not injured! Hazel is! ... ok I'm hanging up now. Come get lindy." Jason sigh and closed his eyes and rolled them internally.

It wasn't before long Jason mother arrived to fetch lindy. "So can I know what happen? You always so readily drop everything for this Hazel girl. Have you been smitten by her?"

Jason rolled his eyes, "I'm near a thousand years old, why are you still nagging at me like I'm a kid?"

Jason mother was about to smack him when Liam walked out.

"Oh hi mum." Liam waved. "What brings you here? You heard about the pregnant werewolf?"

Jason mother glared at Jason, then turn to Liam, "not that your brother has ever mention anything to me."

Jason pressed his lips together and let out a deep breath. "Can you please leave now? Help me watch after lindy? I'll stay with Hazel."

"Well, she's pregnant and the reason she puked blood was because she wasn't feeding." Liam shrugged and carried lindy. "Who's my good little niece. You are." Liam playfully flicked lindy's nose then looked at Jason. "You should have known better to feed her blood instead of letting her starve. You know what vampire babies do to their host that isn't a vampire."