C34 Broken bond

"You mean Scott went to look for her before? And Why!? Why would you do that?!" You talked loudly almost about to scream.

"It's only natural. Scott's mate bond with you had been broken since he lost the fight to Riley. Now he can find his other soulmate."

Your jaw dropped. "That- it's can't be. What utter rubbish are you spewing?! It's can't be."

"Did you not claw the girl who was sitting beside Scott? Not like the girl neck who you snapped? The bond is broken, you don't have the urge to kill anyone who goes near your mate. ... anyway. It's was nice knowing you Hazel. Such a waste. You could be the perfect Luna." Scott's father shook his head as he entered the hospital.

You cried even harder after learning what is going on. "Just great. My life is going just great."

You took a long walk to wherever your legs could bring you. You didn't know if you could go back to the shadow pack or back to the silver hounds or just be rogue and start a new life elsewhere.

In the end, you somehow walk to the shadow pack location.

You stood in front of the house you once called home and opened the door.

"Riley?! Is that you?"

"Who are you?" You look at the pregnant woman on the sofa.

"I'm..."

"Nobody. She's nobody." Riley voice came up behind you and he immediately hugged you from behind. "Welcome home haze." Pretending everything is alright between you two.

You smiled weakly. "Yeah, I'm glad to be home. I'll head to my room. I'm tired." As you moved Riley arms away from you, you smiled weakly to the pregnant lady and went to your room.

"Why don't you tell her? I'm pregnant with your kid!" Samantha shouted.

"Lower your voice you crazy bitch. We just had a one night stand that now you just claiming that kid is mine?!" Riley snapped. "Get out of my life. I told you before, I only love Hazel and no one else."

"No! You're the alpha and I will be your Luna. We are mate bonded!" Samantha screamed

Riley rolled his eyes ignoring Samantha. He went up to your room and knocked on your door.

"Haze? Can I come in?"

You opened your door, "Um yeah. I was just about to go for a bath. What's up?"

"I um... I missed you." Riley placed his hands on your cheek and you close your eyes to the comfort of his touch.

"Rye..." before you could continue what you were about to say, he went in for a kiss. You returned the kiss but stop before things get too out of hand. "Stop rye. I rejected you remember?"

"Yea but I didn't accept. I defeated Scott and plus look, you still have my mark." Riley slides your collar to one side, showing his mark.

"You cheated rye, you use wolfsbane. Sigh. I'm... I'm just exhausted. I..." Riley went in for a kiss again and he pulled you to his body, you were too mentally exhausted to resist. You could feel his heart beating fast like it's about to pop out of his chest.

"Are you not going to tell her?!" The voice of Samantha interrupted you two. "If you're not, I am!"

Riley quickly rushed over to Samantha to cover her mouth but Samantha was already shouting. "I'm pregnant and it's Riley's!"

You stood there looking at her rage and shouting in anger, exhausted and tired of life, you replied, "okay." And head to the shower.

Riley went after you into the shower and locked Samantha out. She was screaming and pounding on the door. "Argh she's so annoying." Riley frustratedly pulled his hair and looked at you with sad eyes. "It's was a mistake with her. She drugged me."

You looked at Riley with stone cold eyes, "it's doesn't matter. I don't even know what to do with my life now, I can't be bothered by yours." As you stood in the shower and let the water hit your face repeatedly as tears start flowing.