C3 Losing control

"I should have pulled out. I couldn't control myself. It's not like me to be like this." Riley panicked and stood up naked.

"You mean you always have sex with a lot of girls?"

"No!" Riley answered agitatedly. "I mean I use to be able to think rationally but I don't know what got over me. I couldn't think straight, it was my first time too. I- I'm sorry. I- I..." Riley saw the blood on his dick and then look over to the marks on your shoulder and immediately looked guilty. "Ah shit. I'm done for."

"Hey. I wanted it too Rye. Don't beat yourself up for this. I don't blame you. I was willing to give myself to you." You held onto Riley's hand.

The door creaked open, it was Riley's mum. "Kids, soups ready. Come down to have it."

Riley quickly grabbed a pillow to cover his junk while you use your blanket to cover yourself.

Aunt Kathy stood by the door, wide-eyed. "RILEY! ... HAZEL! How could you guys!" Then, aunt Kathy saw the bite on your shoulder and the bloody mess everywhere. "You!" She pointed to Riley in anger. "Get dressed now! Your father will hear about this and won't be pleased once he's home."

Riley head hung low in regret. "I really don't know what has gotten over me." He mumbled to himself.

"Rye, we are still friends right?" You held his hands.

Riley don't know why but the word friend stung him. "Ya of course haze." He smile gently as he put his clothes back on. "I'm going to go wash up. You should wash yourself too, ... in case of babies."

"You know washing myself down there doesn't guarantee no babies right?"

"I know, I'm sorry but whatever happens I'll take responsibility." Riley dragged himself to the toilet and you heard him on the shower while you lay on bed with a blanket over you.

"Is it normal to feel like this? I don't know what has gotten over me but I sure don't want our friendship to change because of this." You sighed and went to the toilet Riley is in.

"What the heck Haze? I'm in here!" Riley shouted.

You raised an eyebrow when Riley said that. "We literally just saw each other bodies while we were boning each other."

Riley pressed his lips together shut tight. He couldn't argue with what you said, you weren't wrong.

You got in the bath and pushed him aside to rinse yourself, then you turned and looked at him.

Riley hands were covering his dick and you noticed he was already hard again with his dickhead popping out at the corner.

You gulp, you don't know if whatever you two did just now should be continued here, in the toilet. Somehow, you're always losing control today.

"KIDS YOU BETTER BE DOWN HERE IN 5 MINUTES!" Aunt Kathy shouted from the kitchen.

Her screaming made you came back to your senses and you quickly got out of the shower.

......

When you and Riley got to the dining table, uncle Dan, Riley's father, was already waiting for you two.

You saw uncle Dan looked over to your shoulder and pull your shirt one side to look at the markings Riley made.

Having saw his dad pulled your shirt one side, caused Riley to growl at him.

Uncle Dan looked over to Riley, "so it's true, what your mother said. You marked her. Who am I talking to? Riley or the wolf?"

"Vuk." Riley voice was same yet somehow different.

"Sorry Hazel. Could you please leave us alone for awhile? Go to the garden, I'll call you back later."

You nodded and left.

Seeing you leave, uncle dan shouted at Riley. "HOW COULD YOU MARK HER!? SHE ISN'T YOURS TO MARK! SHE'S NOT EVEN 18 YET. HER MATE HASN'T EVEN APPEAR."

Riley growled, showing his fangs. His teeth grew sharp like he was about to attack, "she's mine."

Aunt Kathy threw cold water onto Riley's face, causing his teeth to retract and back to normal. "Don't you dare growl at your father!"

Riley wiped the water off his face, "don't tell me what to do. I know my mate."

"I don't care if you're Vuk or Riley now. She has Luna blood, which usually is mated with the alpha. If you're vying for her against the alpha, you might die in the process of fighting for her, do you get it?!" Uncle Dan shouted at Riley. "She's turning 18 in a few days. Her mate would appear by then, with her mate seeing you marked her already, he won't be happy. You better hope you're her mate and you don't have to fight someone else for her."

Riley clinched his fist. "I know. I just don't know what's wrong with my inner wolf. He craved for Hazel so badly that I couldn't resist, I couldn't even think, I gave in."