C11 Give up

"Ow! It's unfair! It's unfair! I was the one who wanted cousin Riley! Now I've lose him to her! An unfit Luna!" Scarlet screamed.

"That's a lame fight. I expected more since I've been training." You transformed back to human and stood tall beside her while looking down at her. "Don't call for a fight when you can't finish it and obviously you're not even up to standard, OMEGA." You sounded like a Luna, which made Scarlet shook in fear.

"I just wanted cousin Riley... to be mine..." she cried.

You looked around and saw everyone had actually came to see you fight. Some of them were actually in awe and some of them regarded you as a marked slut.

Riley came over with two towels, he threw one to scarlet but he help you cover up. He picked you up and carried you back home.

"Put me down." You struggled, "others will talk."

"It's okay. They were already talking anyway. You're my marked one. How could I leave you in the cold?" Riley smiled.

"Won't you be sad? If I eventually chose Scott over you?" You asked in genuine concern.

Riley bit his lips. "I would but I also would be dead. So there won't be enough time for me to be sad."

He's right. He have to battle it out with Scott if you were to choose Scott in the end. You sighed and laid on Riley's chest while he carried you home.

"Wow I didn't notice I ran so far out in the woods, it's like we have been walking for so long."

"You did run very far. I'm sure you would get lost if I didn't bring you back."

"Rye..." you held his face with both your hands and leaned in for a kiss. "Damn it. You look so hot like this. It's just something I can't resist about you. Your scent just keeps calling for me."

You continued kissing Riley and he returned the kiss. From a bridal style carry, he changed your position with both your legs now around his waist, while still holding you and kissing you.

He pinned you against a tree nearby, both of you were panting hard with burning desire for each other. Riley hands explored your body while you moan in pleasure.

"Mmm... Scott-"

Both Riley and Vuk growled, "did you just call me Scott?!"

"No! Scott is here! I smell him!" You pushed Riley away and hopped off to arranged yourself proper.

"You make it seem like you're cheating on him... But you're not." Riley held your arm, not wanting to let you go. "You don't have to go to him."

"I don't even have to. He found us." You looked at the direction Scott was standing. He was in his wolf form. He was a pure white coated wolf which made him stand out so much. His fur was so bright and glowing.

Scott walked over to you slowly, so it's true that the rumours say you've been marked.

Before you could say anything, Scott has already run off back into the woods. You stood there dumbfounded, did he reject you as a mate or what now? Veera was shivering and hiding, it was as though she was caught cheating and didn't dare to show her face.

"Hazel? Are... you okay? ..." Riley reached out for you, placing both hands on your shoulder.

"Let's just go home. It's not like chasing him would change anything. ... so are you still going to carry me?" You chuckled.

Riley laughed and picked you up, "Do you think Scott's fine?"

"I don't know but at least I got my best friend and why do you always care about what others feel?"

Riley stayed silent as he only heard the words best friend and automatically blocked the rest of the stuff you said. "Best friend... yea..."