C21 Twins

"Oh no. Rye's going to be so worried." You said the first thing that came to your mind.

Scott gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, "he's still on your mind no matter what. Is he that important? To you?"

"He's my family. I'll think of him no matter what." You answer straight to his face. Scott didn't reply, he silently returned to his room and lay on bed.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing."

"Are you sure? Doesn't seem like it's nothing." You went and sat beside him.

"Tell me how happy you'll feel if your mate first thought is someone else?" Scott placed his arm over his eyes. "Just leave me be. I'll be fine after awhile."

You laid beside Scott. "Like I said, he's my family. No matter what, he will always be on my mind." You got on top of him and remove his arm covering his face. "It's different with you. With him, I'm comfortable and safe. With you, I feel... home." You bend over to kiss him.

"But he marked you and now I have to battle him to get his marked off if you were to choose me in the end."

You sighed, "I know but I don't want him to die."

"Will you choose him in the end just to save his life?"

"I... don't know." You answered softly, "I don't want to lose him."

Scott flipped you over, now he's pinning you down. "You're mine! No one else can ever touch you!" Scott got agitated, his fangs began showing.

You lift your head and left a kiss on Scott's nose. "Thank you for choosing me but I still need time to decide."

Scott calm down and his teeth returned to normal. "I- I..." Scott sighed and rolled to the side. "Never mind. I don't know how to deal with you. Girls usually give in to me when I start showing my fangs. I don't know how to deal with you."

You chuckled, "maybe because I'm your equal?"

"Scott!? Scott?!" A shouting came from outside the house and the door swung open. Looks like the pack help dig out the snow and freed us.

"Hey thanks. How did you know I was home?" Scott ask his pack members.

"We saw your mate stayed over for the night. I'm sure you won't leave home." They laughed.

Scott rolled his eyes and laugh, "thanks guys."

"No problem. See you and see you Mrs grey!" They joked before running away.

"I'm sorry. They were just joking." Scott looked over to you.

"It's okay. You don't have to explain." You smiled. "Still walking me home?"

Scott nodded.

The walk down the Mountain was quite fast, given that you two have super speed.

"Want to come in? Seems like nobody's home." You invited Scott in.

"Do I get to see your room?" Scott smiled while biting his lips. You chuckled at the cute sight of him and nodded.

Upon entering your room, Scott immediately covered his nose.

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong?"

"The stench, just reeks. I can still smell what you did with Riley here." Scott says in disgust. "That bastard."

You glared at him and rolled your eyes, "I was the one who pulled Riley in. Not him."

"Are you serious? Why him? He's so gross. Yuck." Scott stuck out his tongue in a way like he's about to vomit. He then picked up a photo frame from your table, "who are they?"

"Hm? Oh they? my parents, I can't remember clearly but from what Riley mum told me, they died in a battle against the lunar pack. The shadow's lost the battle obviously so the lunar took half their land."

"Oh I remember that battle. It was big, I got caught in the middle of the battle and I was only 4- ..." Scott got silent. "Did your parents wore a pendant that had a baby photo in it?"

"I guess? Nobody told me anything about my parents until I turned 18 recently."