C14 Jason

Jason looked around and saw the pack all staring at him at from the training ground. "Are they okay? Why are they staring at me? Do I look weird? So should I come in or no?"

"Hm? Yea you're right. Maybe you're just weirdly handsome. Hahaha. I'm joking. I don't know either. Maybe because I've never brought a guy home before? Ignore them. Come on in." You pulled Jason into the house and in your room. "Wait let me search for your notes."

"Hey, you know I don't need my notes right? We have graduated. What do I still even need my notes for? Is the just a ruse for you to invite me in? So you can have me to yourself?!" Jason laughed and acted like he's scared.

You laughed it off, "stop playing! You're nuts."

"Why? Am I not attractive enough for you?" Jason creeped up behind you, sliding his hands around you from behind, making you jump in shock.

"Oh my god! Jason, what are you doing?" You turned to him.

"Isn't this why you invited me in?" Jason whispered right beside your ear, licking your earlobe. "I've always wanted to make out with you. You seem delicious." Jason went in for a kiss and bit your lips that you bled a little.

The sharp pain woke the resting Veera, "ow! What the heck was that?" Veera spoke from your mouth and you pushed Jason away so strongly that he had to take a few steps back.

Jason licked his lips, "you're strong and sorry, I like it a little... rough." Jason slide his hands through your hair. "Do you want to continue?"

He closed in again and was a few millimetres away from your lips, you could feel his breath on your lips. "Jason... I..." your hands feeling around the table and took a stack of papers and put in between Jason and your lips. "There, your notes. Um I've found them. You can leave now." You panicked and your heart was almost beating out of your chest.

Jason laughed and held your hand seductively to take the papers from you. "You're interesting. I've never met anyone who rejected me before. It's going to be fun." He winked at you as he left.

Jason opened the door to only seeing Riley standing outside growling. "Oh hey mutt. What's wrong? Why the face?"

"You're on the wrong side of town Jason." Riley hissed.

"I was invited in, by Hazel there. So calm down." Jason laughed and waltz out of the place.

"Are you alright?" Riley looked at you. "You're bleeding."

"Oh this? I'm fine. It's just a small cut."

"How did you get it?"

"Um. Paper accidentally slide across my face causing the paper cut." You made up the most ridiculous excuse but luckily Riley bought it.

"It would be spring in a month's time. I would be challenging the alpha... I would like you to be there." Riley looked at you with sincere eyes.

"Of course I would. You're doing this for me. I definitely will be there." You put your hand on Riley's face and he held your face back too. He went in for a kiss but you backed away, "I really wish you would choose me in the end. Even when I'm not your true mate."

"Rye... what if your true mate appeared and your feelings for me are gone? They say that the true mate bond is unbreakable even if rejected."