C16 Stay the night

"I hate it. I hate that- that mutt has marked you. You were supposed to be mine. I waited for you to turn 18 to look for me." Scott's grip got tighter as he got more emotional, his claws almost sinking into your skin.

"You're hurting me Scott..." you struggle in pain.

"Hazel..." Scott spoke without looking up at you. "Stay the night with me, will you?"

"Um..."

"You can go in the morning, I won't kidnap you and I won't hurt you."

"I know you won't hurt me, I trust you. I have to inform my pack first in case they call for a search for me."

Scott's wolf was wagging his tail extremely hard, he was excited to be able to spend the night with his mate and he unpinned you.

You took your phone out, stared at it. Called Riley but hanged up after, "maybe leaving a message would be better." You thought to yourself. "I won't be home tonight. I'll be back in the morning." The message was sent and your phone immediately rang the next moment, it was Riley.

You looked at Scott, then look at your phone and turned it off. "Since I promised to spend the night, might as well let it be a peaceful one."

Scott smiled with joy, you never knew the cool kid in school could have a moment like this. His face is like he has the word happy all over. He couldn't contain himself.

"Come. I'll show you the land we own." He pulled you up and dragged you outside.

"Hey, I'm going to fall if you continue pulling me. Calm down." You giggled.

The land Scott's wolf pack own was huge. Each member had a house to themselves, they didn't have to share. Unlike Riley and his family, Scott lived by himself, his older sister owns another house and his parents in the biggest house on the land.

"Do you like it? It would be yours, if you chose me." Scott looked at you while you were enjoying the scenery.

You closed your eyes and breathe in the fresh air around you, enjoying the moment. "It's really nice. The view, the air, the fact that we are at the mountain top. Everything is too good to be true."

"Well it's true. As long as you're mine. All these will be yours." Scott took your hands. "I don't care if you've been marked. I'll fight Riley even I have to. I want you, I need you. By my side, my equal."

You smiled weakly, unknowing what to reply.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything. Come, let go back to the house. It's going to be dark soon, temperature would drop anytime." Scott piggyback you back after seeing you shivering, not used to the freezing temperatures at the mountain top.

Reaching back, he put you sat in front of his fireplace and hugged you from behind, holding your hands together. "Warmer?" He said.

"No..." as you turn facing Scott and snuggled up to him, crouching into a ball.

He hug you even tighter, trying to keep you warm. "You're still shivering. Did your clothes get soaked in the snow? Wait here. I'll run the hot water bath for you."

You nodded your head and stretched out your hands towards the fireplace to feel the warmth of the fire. You saw the ugly writing all over your arm, it's was Riley trying to talk to you. You ignored the writing and continued trying to warm up.

When Scott got back, he saw you had fainted from the cold. "Hazel!" He swooped in and scooped you up. He ran to the bath the fastest his legs would let him.