C32 blood dialysis

You went up to Scott's ward. "Where is he?"

"They brought him in for a blood dialysis. Hopefully to get the poison out. The poison has been in his body for too long. Things doesn't seem to be going well for Scott." Someone from the pack updated you on the situation.

You went up to a nurse and asked, "Can I go see Scott, Scott Grey?"

The nurse shook shook her head, "He's brought him to a sanitised area, you can't go in. You only can wait at the waiting area."

"Can I know of his latest status at least?"

"Sorry we currently have no updates until the blood transfusion is finish."

You sighed and thanked the nurse. You sat at the waiting area, fiddling your phone. Scott's dad went to you, "have you decided who will be your mate?"

"Yes... I've rejected Riley. I want Scott. I want to be with him till end of our time."

Scott father nodded in approval, "good. Now we have to do something about that mark. With Scott in the hospital, it's not good. Have you found the reason why he's in the hospital?"

You shook your head, "no... I didn't have a chance to ask." Lying through your teeth makes you jumpy, you just hope that Scott's father doesn't realise it.

"Scott!" You screamed as the nurse wheel him out on a wheelchair. "Oh my god. Thank god you're okay." You went over to hug him, "I miss you."

Scott hugged you back, "I miss you too but I didn't win the fight with Riley. ..."

"It doesn't matter. I've rejected him. Just focus on recovery."

"His mark will still be on you. ... I don't want that." Scott started coughing blood. Everyone was shocked, the nurses and doctors had to quickly wheel him back to his ward to see what's wrong with him.

Tears were flowing down your face uncontrollably, "Scott... please be okay... I, I don't know what I'll do without you. My heart will collapse from the heartbreak." You squat and covered your face, saying Scott's name over and over again. "Please, don't die."

The rest of Scott's pack went back to rest while you stayed behind. You kept praying, praying he would be okay, praying that he will get to live another day. You waited outside the ward, waited and waited and waited. Till you fell asleep.

A nurse woke you up and told you to go back as visiting times are over but you argued wanting to be the guardian of Scott but as Scott is an emergency case, no one is allowed into his ward while he's under observation.

"Can I at least stay outside here? I won't go in. I'll just stay there. Please?" You begged.

"No sorry. Strictly no visitors are allowed." The nurse insisted on you going back no matter how you pleaded.

"I want to see my mate!" You turned into your wolf form, growling at the nurse. "Let me in!"

The nurse immediately shouted, "code grey! We have a code grey!"

And immediately, someone grabbed you from behind and sedated you. You collapsed right away.

.....

You woke up chained to a bed, "what's this? Let me go!"

"Not until you calm down." A doctor came into the ward you're in. "Hello. I'm Doctor Liam Sirius. The doctor that sedated you."

"Aren't you a little young to be a doctor?"

"I am actually few hundred years old." He said with a smile. "I'm more than certified to be a doctor."

"Oh. You're one of them vampires." You looked at him stoned cold. "When will you let me go?"