C31 Jinx

Madeleine walked away in a daze. She took out her phone and quickly pressed some numbers in, "hello? Anne? You- w" before she could complete her sentence, a car knocked her over while she was crossing the road in a daze. Not seeing the traffic.

You gasped and covered your mouth with both hands. "Oh my god. Madeleine!" You rushed to her side to see her fight for her last breath.

"If I... die, I... want... to be buried... with Scott..." With that she took her last breath and passed on.

You sat on the road beside her, lost and unknowing of what to react. Someone you just saw alive awhile ago is now dead because she didn't watch the traffic before crossing. You stared at her lifeless body on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding her.

Strangers started surrounding the area, taking photos of the incident and calling for help.

You felt someone lifted you off the ground and brought you to the curb, "Hazel! Hazel! Are you okay?! What happened!?"

You slowly shifted your gaze to the person calling for you. "Jason? Why are you here?"

"I just dropped lindy off for her play date. Are you okay? You're covered in blood." Jason twitched and covered his nose, "I can't be here for long. The smell of blood... is too strong for me with that big amount."

"Why are you everywhere that I am? It's like you're stalking me. Are you?" You glared at Jason. "Well, are you?"

"You must be nuts to think I'm so free to stalk you." Jason half smiled.

"I don't even know what's what anymore. First Scott now Madeleine. Is Anne going to be next? She hasn't even reply or call me. I just can't." You took a deep breath and close your eyes. "Am I a jinx? Everyone around me is dying."

Jason sat beside you by the curb, "No of course not. Why do you think that?" He place his arms around you and hugged you tightly.

You laid on his chest with tears again, "Riley changed after he marked me, Scott is now on the brink of death because of me... and Madeleine she last talked to me and she died! She just literally fucking died! And the ambulance is no where to be seen?!"

Jason didn't say a word, he just hug you until you feel the need to move.

"I need to go see Scott. I want to be there when he's awake."

"Looking like that? Soaked in blood? Come on, let's get you changed before going to the hospital." Jason helped you up and brought you to a spa Center. "Go in, have a bath, I'll bring you clothes later."

"Isn't it expensive just to go into a spa for a bath? I can just wash myself at home."

"Nah. It's okay. Go in. It's my family business." Jason pushed you in. He snapped his fingers, signalling his staff to pull you in. "Help her get a bath and set some aroma therapy for her. She needs it." His staff nodded and Jason went off to get clothes for you.

He got back an hour later and you were just waiting in your towel at the locker area.

"Hazel, here." Jason handed you an outfit.

"Hoodie and sweat pants? Haha thanks Jason." You weak smiled and changed into them.

"Thought you needed to be comfortable while waiting for Scott to wake up." Jason shrugged. "Need a lift?"

You nodded and Jason dropped you at the hospital.

"You can call me anytime you need help. I'm always free unless I'm with lindy. That kid, drives me crazy." Jason winked and drove off.