C28 Lindy

Sitting on the floor with stuff on your face, you looked at Jason with only one eye open and laughed. "Where's the toilet? I need to like... wash up."

Jason laughed and scratched his head, "haha yea. Come on." He reached out his hand for yours, helping you stand up and brought you to the toilet.

"Do you want to stay the night?" Jason asked while you were washing up. "It's late. I'll pass you a towel, get a bath at the same time."

While you were showering your hair, you asked if Jason could check your phone for you, "Okay but can you see if my friend has called me back? I'm sure she would be looking for me by now."

Jason agreed and went to your purse and took your phone. He saw there were fifteen missed calls from Aunt Kathy and five from Uncle Dan. Just as Jason was about to see if Anne left a miss call or message the phone rang again, this time the call was from Scott.

Jason saw the call and hung up, placing the phone on silent. He shouted over to you, "no calls or message from Anne."

"Oh, okay. Thanks!"

Jason chucked your phone back into your purse and went into the toilet with you. "Mind if I join?"

You giggled, "yea. Why not? It's your house."

He went into the bath tub with you, looking straight into your eyes. "You're so beautiful. It's a pity." As he tucked your hair behind your ears while the shower is pouring water down on both of you.

You tilt your head slightly, "Pity what?"

"Pity you're with Scott and not mine."

"What? How did you... but I'm not with him. He- what? How and why would you say that?" You furrowed your brows, thinking why on earth would Jason know about Scott.

"I don't remember telling you about Scott." You said with a snark.

"So it's true? You and him are together? Then whatever we just did, was cheating on him?"

"No! We are not together. Why do you keep saying that?" You were getting more annoyed, this was a night to not think about Scott and that girl at the stairs but Jason keeps bringing Scott up.

"It's all over the school web feed. Stating Scott broke up with Madeline for you, and that Madeleine actually was pregnant but Scott asked her to get an abortion so he could be with you."

You gave a "what-the-heck-is-going-on" frowning look, "that's not true at all. Who even started such rumours? Sigh. I can't deal with this tonight. I just want this night to be peaceful." You closed your eyes and let the running water hit your face.

Jason off the shower and held your chin. "Why not we have another round?" Jason slowly leaned forward towards your lips and kissed you. Both of you then had sex again in the shower.

.....

An alarm scare you awake, you sat up and saw Jason still sleeping beside you topless and you looked out the window still in bed. It was bright daylight, the sun was so bright that the rays was hurting your eyes that you had to squint to look. You stretched out your arm blocking the rays from your eyes.

You shook Jason up, "hey. It's morning already." Jason groaned and pushed you back down on bed and hugged you.

"5 more minutes. It's Sunday ain't it." Jason hugged you tighter.

Jason door bell rang, even before Jason could get up to answer the door, the door swung open. "JASON! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE FETCHING LINDY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Both you and Jason jumped out of bed with eyes wide open.

"Daddy!" A little girl came running towards Jason and hugged his leg.

"Oh lindy. I'm sorry I woke up late and forgot." Jason kissed the little girl on her forehead.

"Now I know why you're late fetching your daughter. You have another skank in bed. You better not get this one pregnant too." The old woman with the girl spoke.

Your eyes opened wide, "oh um no. I'm on birth control."