12 | 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

His fingers caress my cheek. Soft and slow.

I twist my head, allowing him access to my neck when I feel his hot breath on my skin.

"Can I touch you, Mandy?" he asks me.

I nod.

I release a breath. My mind is completely separated from my body as heat travels to my core.

"Tell me," he orders, his voice growing deeper with lust.

I want him.

His fingers glide lower, down the middle of my breasts and further down until they stop at my stomach.

They begin to trace light circles and I arch my back. My body is aching for something. Anything.

"I want to show you so many things," he says and I moan softly.

His lips are hovering just above mine. If I were to lift my head mere inches they would touch.

Release. My body begs me, release.

"Please," I moan.

"I want to touch you in ways you can't even imagine, Mandy," he says, and I lose all control.

I open my eyes, my breath completely stolen away.

And my heart stops when I make contact with those crystal blue eyes.

I jolt awake.

I take deep breaths, in and out, in and out.

What...

It's the book. I tell myself, it's the sex in the book.

I did not just do that.

No, no I didn't. I'm hallucinating.

I lift my hand to my forehead and feel sweat. Lots of sweat.

Just perfect.

My bed is probably drenched in it.

The sun is nearly set outside of my window and my book is tossed open on my floor, probably from me moving around in my sleep.

I can't believe I just dreamt of that.

Of him.

I get up and as I'm taking off my sweatshirt, my door opens and I shriek, hugging it to my bra covered chest.

"Shit! Sorry Mandy!" Landon exclaims, slapping his hand to cover his eyes. "Chloe told me I could just come in."

Of course she did.

"No! No, your fine!" I say, and he closes the door.

"I'll knock from now on," his voice echos through the door. I chuckle, "I hope so."

Once I'm in a tank top, I sit back on my bed. "Come in."

He steps through, closing it behind him.

He's dressed in a white button up shirt, a dress buttons undone and loose pants. A cross dangles from his neck onto his skin where his shirt is open, alongside some rings I can see on his fingers.

"Hi," he says. I smile at him.

"So, now that your dressed," he says, running his hand through his messy dark blonde hair, "Chloe told me that your friend Abby was here?"

I'm shocked she even told him that.

"Yeah, she's visiting for a few weeks. Why?"

He seems nervous to ask, but I've come to learn that it's just his personality. "I was wondering if you'd allow me to take you girls to a show. It's Broadway?"