𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮

I am so emotional right now that I cannot believe I have finished this. This story has been an absolutely insane journey for me. Carter and Mandy, in certain ways, changed the way I viewed life and love and gave me the inspiration and creativity to continue on with my life. Even through the hardships and difficulties, I always came back to writing because I wanted a story for everyone to enjoy.

I am so beyond thrilled for my next story. I have decided to make this novel the first in a series! *squeals*

This part of me is my escape from reality. I love the world I've created and the characters that I have somehow managed to bring to life. And now, I want to continue that magic. I hope you guys are as ready for my next book in this world as I am.

But first, I'd like to say a few thank yous for even making this story possible. These people helped me, supported me, and kept me going when it came to finishing this book. So for that, thank you.

To R:
You know who you are ;). Thank you. I cannot express in words, especially over the phone, how much you have helped me through this journey. You stayed up till 2 am helping me with ideas and endless monologue. You gave Mandy and Carter that spark they deserved. You gave me ideas to make their love story possible. I am grateful to God for meeting you, bestie.

To my fellow writers/mutuals:
You guys gave me the push to keep going. Your support never went unnoticed. Not for a second. And thanks to you guys, I will continue writing and pursuing my passions. Angel, Mia, Mya, Paige, all of you. Thank you so much. Angel, especially, for being one of my biggest supporters and always hyping me up.

To the readers:
Without you, this would've never even been a reality. These views, votes, and comments kept me going. Especially those of you who added TPYB to your reading lists and even those of you who are silent readers, I am extremely thankful for every single one of you who gave Mandy and Carter's story a chance.

And finally, to myself:
You smart bitch we did it. Thank you for still managing to completely your studies and finish this book. Mwah.

Stay tuned, because Carter and Mandy's story may have left on a hold, but there are a few others who's stories are just beginning
;)

Until then,
- Emma <3