28 | 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

I stretch my arms upward as Carter slowly lifts off my shirt. I can feel his breath on me as he breathes heavily.

His handsome face has no expression, nothing except for pure need. A need I can fill for him.

I'm aching. I want him. I want him so badly I can't even stand it anymore.

My bra is exposed to him and he tosses away my shirt, immediately slamming himself onto me. He grabs hold of my hips and I'm taken by surprise when he begins devouring me with his mouth. Our lips move in sync, but he takes full control as his tongue slips into my mouth.

Biting, licking, teasing. He doesn't want to go slow like before. He wants it all.

And I am fully willing to give it to him.

He groans as I slide my finger nails down his back. I bite at his lower lip and before I know it my back hits the wall behind me.

This soft, kind, and understanding man in front of me was a lot different in this area than I'd pictured.

As much as I hate to say it, I would fully surrender to it. This consuming hunger he has. This new man I'm kissing.

He moves his soft lips and his teeth scrape against my neck. I moan as I tip my head back, allowing him more access to me. His hands remain splayed across my hips, and one moves up to hold the middle of my back, unstrapping my bra and leaving our chests bare to each other.

"You're mine. All mine," he whispers into my hair and I moan as I'm lifted up by his strong arms and laid against his bed. The cold, satin sheets make goosebumps rise on my skin.

Carter's fingers reach down to my pants. He stands back up and pulls them off, leaving me in my panties and bra.

I'm suddenly thankful I chose a matching set today.

His finger tips tease the line of my panties and I arch my back with a giggle, "Get to the point," I tell him playfully.

"If you don't shut that smart-ass mouth of yours I may reconsider this position we're in, Mandy." He says, his voice audibly deeper, emphasizing my name.

I used to hate hearing him say my name. But now, with him in between my legs, I actually don't mind it as much.

His tongue darts out against my thigh, and I whimper, the sound awfully guttural. He immediately takes hold of my panties and wastes no time slipping them off.

"Holy shit," he whispers with another kiss, "I can't believe you're nearly naked on my bed."

I moan again, arching my back in protest, "Carter."

No more talking for crying out loud.

"Say please," he orders playfully as he drags his bottom lip on my thigh. I whine and he chuckles, a deep sound that vibrates into my skin and up my body.

"Please," I beg him. I'm begging him. Of course he'd somehow make me beg for him. A classic Carter move.

I slam my eyes closed, anticipating his mouth on me when I begin to feel myself throb. I can't take his games any longer.

"My beautiful girl" he praises and my hips bucks off the mattress when his tongue licks me in between my folds. I grip the bedsheets with some hope it will keep me focused on the world around me. But the swirls and darts of his tongue are enough to make me lose all sense of control.

His tongue circles my clit for a small second and I can't keep back the moan that escapes my lips. I cover my mouth with my hand, but when I do, he lifts his mouth from my center.

"Don't. Don't do that," he says with a tug on my arm.

"Why?" I ask, completely breathless.

"I've waited long enough for this. I don't need you holding back."

When I pull my hand off, he laces his fingers in mine and holds my both hands down.

What is happening?

When his mouth returns to me, his tongue is faster and more assaulting. I practically scream. My brain and my body are exploding all at once.

I nearly yelp when I feel his fingers teasing at my entrance.

His finger slips into me, so slowly, in and out, and I'm positive that he is purposely teasing me just to piss me off.

His tongue knows exactly where to go, what to do, and how to make me feel. I officially promise myself that this is the best thing I have ever felt, especially when his two of his fingers fully slip inside of me.

I attempt to grip reality as I get closer and closer to my release.

My eyes refuse to open to look at him, I am too overwhelmed. I feel his hair on the bottom of my stomach tickling my skin and I moan again.

"Come on, baby," he says against me. Pleasure completely explodes inside of me and I feel nothing else but my entire body pulsating.

I am a panting, heavy breathing mess when Carter holds himself up above me.

"Looks like you enjoyed yourself," he teases as he kisses the top of my nose. "Fuck off," I pant out.

I feel a smirk form on his lips against mine, "you sure about that?" he whispers.

My body heats up again. I am too tired to move. My body has collapsed and I need some time before he does anything else to me.

I smirk as his fingers trace their way up my arm, "there is a long night ahead of us and I plan to take full advantage of it, gorgeous," he whispers to me. He teases his lips against mine, not kissing, but tracing.

"I love you," he whispers to me. He licks my shoulder blade all the way to my collarbone and I spread my fingers into his soft hair, arching my head back for him again.

His arms travel under my back to hold me close to him, bare chest to bare chest. "I love you more," I whisper in response. He gently bites down on my skin as he says, "prove it."

I chuckle as I wrap my legs around him and push his warm chest to turn around. I sit on top of him and his eyebrows raise.

"Oh yes," he says shutting his eyes. I lean down and kiss him as I undo the ties of his sweatpants.

It's going to be a long night.