- 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 -

Carter
3 Months Later

"Mademoiselle," I greet as I kiss Mandy's cheek. "Il est temps pour toi de te réveiller."

"Huh?" she groans.

"It's time for you to wake up," I clarify.

She rolls over and stretches up her arms and I catch a glimpse of the sexy curve of her breast as she arches.

Not now. Not right now. Nope. No.

I made love to her last night and we stayed up late afterwards, giggling and talking about video games we used to play as kids. She told me all about this game called Polly Pocket and I've put it on things to get her for her birthday.

But now, she's half asleep and I'm somehow as hard as a rock.

"I have something for you."

She blinks her brown eyes open at me and sits up. Her long, brown hair is an adorable mess on her head but she doesn't seem to care.

"Coffee?" she asks with a sleepy smile.

"Well, yes. But something else," I tease.

"Okay," she yawns.

"How would you feel about a romantic private getaway to Italy for spring break?" I ask.

Maybe we should've eased into it, dumbass.

Mandy's eyes jolt wide open at my sentence. She clearly thinks I'm spilling shit but when I keep my face straight and serious, her mouth gapes open.

"Are you serious?" She asks. I nod my head.

"Carter," she starts with a shake of her head, "I have no words. Of course I'd love to go to fucking Italy."

"Amazing because I've already booked it," I smile.

She moves the black bed sheets off of her body revealing her naked chest and booty shorts. I feel in ache against my pants an immediately hide it away from her when she sits on my lap and kisses me.

"Wait," she stops. "I have morning breath."

When she makes a move to jump off of me towards the bathroom, I swoop her into my arms and carry her into the room myself.

"Mind if I join you?" I ask. She turns to me confused and covers her bare breasts with her hands. When I switch on the shower though, she rolls her eyes in realization.

"I have to be on campus in an hour, Carter."

I shrug, "and?"

"And? I love you, but you can wait." she says. She walks over to the sink and grabs her toothbrush, turning on the faucet.

"Is that a yes?" I ask as I cross my arms. Her eyes meet mine in the mirror and she attempts to hide a blush, but I catch it.

Gotcha.

I walk up to her and slap her adorable behind and she squeals and slaps my arm.

"Carter! Wait!" She orders.

I don't wait. I pick up at her knees, toothbrush still in her mouth, and take her into the running shower.