Prologue

Walking through the doors, with a red skin-tight dress. Leaving nothing to anyone's imagination.

"Do you have eyes on the target agent D-2," I hear agent A-3 speaking through the micro-com.

Looking around for my target, greeting people as I pass them, the contacts in my eyes, are robotic so once they see my target, it will show me where he or she or they are.

"Yes," I say looking at a man with a bulky body, the suit showing off his muscle. His hair in dreadlocks and his facial features are handsome as all the bad guys are always.

"I am about to move closer," whisper, getting closer to my target, looking at my bracelet, it has something like Thallium in it but it is a quick acting poison which attacks the liver's cells making it seem like the person died from too much intoxication.

"Hello, I could not help but notice a fine man like you," getting his attention. He looks me up and down, in a disrespectful way, like I am his prey.

"I would offer you a drink, but I am guessing you are here with a parent, so can I offer you a dance instead," he asks, eyeing my cleavage, I nod at him. He takes my hand gently at first but roughly grabs my waist, leading me towards the dance floor.

We get to the dance floor; he leaves his drink on a table.

Putting my hand on his shoulder and the other on his hand, he holds my waist extremely tight, making me a little uncomfortable.

"I am guessing we are celebrating something you have done?" I query, making his eyes shift from my chest and curve to my face.

"Yes, my older brother is taking over my father's business," he says, the lighting from the chandelier makes his beautiful brown skin really stand out. His family originates from England, he must be using the new technology to change his skin tone, the technology alters the melanin in the body which can change a person's skin tone.

"That must be exciting," I send him my signature sinister smile. He leans his head forwards, closing a gap between us, bringing his face lower to my ear.

"Yes, it really is, should we take this somewhere else, or would you like to get a drink," he seductively whispers in my earlobe.

"Why not both," a reply, he is playing right into my trap. He smiles a depraved smile,

"Ooh, and I like it rough, can you handle it."

"Of course, I can," he replies.

We walk back to the table he left his drink, his brother distracts him, I put a little of the poison from my bracelet into his drink. Turning to him, handed him the cup. He takes a sip making me internally smile.

His dad, calls everyone to make an announcement, "We are gathered here today, to congratulate my oldest son in taking my-"

"Ahh!" I scream as my target faints; everyone rushes over to him. Still playing the shocked victim, as someone tries to call an ambulance.

"Mission complete, Target eliminated, well-done agent D-2," Agent A-3 talks into the mic.