Chapter 12: Dorms

Tiana

I walk onto the bus and see the matrices including Anurak on the bus. At less, I will be with my friends. I see Amahle, waving at her, sending her a genuinely kind smile. She said she wants us to date, and I told her to give us a trial run on our relationship. I shouldn't be dating her clause 525 of the agency, no one is allowed to have their partner/partners with them while on a mission. I found a loop whole.

"Hey Taeyong and Giana, we need to talk," I give them the you-need-to-know-information look, as we get a seat directly in front of Anurak and his friends.

"Yeah, what is it?' Taeyong says.

"Yesterday I went to Amahle house, and we might have made out," I anxiously inform them while scratching the back of my neck.

"No ways, brav well done," Taeyong says as he high fives me. We take our seats on the bus. The side with three seat in a row instead of two.

"So are you guys going to date during camp or after," asks Gabriela, eavesdropping on our conversation from in front of us.

"Umm about that, we are kind of dating. We are doing a trial run on the relationship due to her being fresh out of a relationship," I say, and Gabriela nods her head.

"What about Mr Mystery Boy?" Giana questions me. I shrug my shoulders. I do think about Mr. Mystery but I do not know if he is right for me.

"Cool and Tiana the best thing about dating a girl, if you do the nasty, you will not get pregnant," Taylor says, inviting herself into the conversation. We all burst out laughing at her comment.

"At least you won't need protection," Taeyong says while laughing and we all start laughing uncontrollably.

Stefani walks past us and sits on Anurak's lap. I do not know but I felt a burn in my chest. I ignore it and get back to the conversation with my friends.

"How would lesbian couples have babies?" asks Gabriela.

"Apparently there is sperm in the bone, I think," says Giana.

"Okay back to the topic, crushes. Let's spill who we like," Taeyong says as he takes his hand through his hair.

"I like Devon if it isn't obvious by the fact that I was dating him," Gabriela says and we all laugh, a sympathetic laugh.

"You guys are back together?" I question. Gabriela nods her head.

"I like no one, I am waiting for prince charming, like a soulmate connection," Taylor says.

"Eww hopeless romantic," I jokingly remark at Taylor's comment. Everyone laughs at me for my comment.

"Bruh, a little romance never hurt anyone," Taeyong says while laughing.

"Umm...Love aint supposed to hurt otherwise it aint love," Giana says as she takes a sip of water.

"Love is love, the ones that love the most are the ones that didn't receive it once in their lifetime when they loved someone," Gabriela says, and we all turn our attention to her with shock.