Chapter 15: Jealousy

Anurak

It is the second week of camp, and it has been hell, they work us like robots. Have no care in the world to allow us to rest or anything. I start eating my yellow rice with vegetables, Amber walks straight past Tiana's table and to mine. She kisses me on the cheek and Stefani walks up to her and slaps her. I hope this works to make Tiana jealous of me. I really am hoping. Leaving the rest of my food from feeling sick from how Amber just kissed me, Tiana and Taeyong make their way towards the food bin.

Is she jealous enough or do I need to try harder? She saw Stefani kiss me and Amber kiss me, how is she not jealous? How can anyone not resist me? Why do I have to work for her attention? I have never ever had to work for a girl's attention before. Why does it seem so hard? I wonder if other girls felt like this when they were trying to get my attention.

Stefani makes her way to Tiana, Tiana is wearing shorts, a bit too short and tight for my liking but it leaves nothing to my imagination. Her ass is showing and just how round and screwable it is through the pants. Her ass is just the right size for my hands to be able to squeeze it. Her top was tight but not body tight, I can see her figure so perfectly, every inch of her perfectly sculpted body. Her chest is the perfect size for my hands to grab and massage them. Her body must have been sculpted by a goddess herself. Her body is so perfect. My pants start to feel tight.

Just her body alone gets my attention, too bad she seems to despise me. I would give her the time of her life if she just gave me one night.

Stefani bumps into Tiana, making me ball my hands into a fist, my anger taking over me. I have never understood why I am so protective of Tiana or why I feel the urge to always defend her when Stefani or Amber makes rude remarks about her or just in general gossips about her. Amber crashes her lips into me, again. I roughly kiss her but not passionately, just using her to get my anger out. Keeping my eyes open and facing Tiana. My lips might be on Amber, but my eyes are always on Tiana. They always will be watching her even if I do not want to. She moves her lips trying to dominate me, but the way Stefani treats Tiana angered me, not releasing I had bit Amber hard that blood started coming out, I pull away from her.

"Get lost before your boyfriend sees," I sternly state, fear spreads through her, she walks away. I never cared about boyfriends finding me making out with their girl, but I hope if I ever get Tiana, she will not kiss another man. It pains me to see her with anyone else but me. It angers me where I want that person dead. She is the only girl that I will ever allow to dominate me. No one else tells me what to do or how to do something. Certainly not Amber, I refuse to allow any other girl to dominate me if she is not Tiana.

Pulling myself out of my thoughts and paying more attention towards Tiana and Stefani.

Stefani grabs Tiana by the hair, roughly throwing her on the table, the bottom of her back hits the table. I hear a 'crack' sound, concern spreads through my body. Worry, anger, and pain seps from my heart. How could Stefani do something like this.

Wanting to kill Stefani but I have to make sure Tiana is alright! Tiana comes first before we hurt Stefani for what she has done to Tiana. What was Stefani thinking, she is going to get punished and not the fun type of punishment.

"What the actual fuck Stefani, Tiana did nothing to you," says Taeyong.

I hate how protective my brother is towards Tiana; it is like they are dating. They have said multiple times they are just friends, but I do not know if I believe it. The way they stick up for each other and always have each other's backs is like something more is going on between them. I wonder if they have ever hooked up or anything? When I ask Taeyong he keeps reassuring me they are friends, but I do not know if I believe it. Maybe I am jealous he is close with her and not myself.

Stefani moves Tiana to lay on her back as she gets on top of Tiana. Not in a seductive way rather the im-gonna-kill-you way.

She starts hitting her left cheek, then makes her way towards Tiana's lips. Her gorgeous and perfect lips. Her kissable lips, now swollen and not in the fun type of way. Stefani hits her again in the face and there is a 'crack', softer than the one before it. Tiana tries to life her head up but there is blood running down, the crack I must have heard must have been Tiana's nose.

I wonder if her lips are as soft as they look? I wonder how she would react to my touch, my breath on the back of her neck, me hitting her from the back, my arms around her waist. Would she fight me, leave me be or enjoy my arms around her?

I am truly sick, if I am thinking about sexual fantasies while she is injured on the table with blood coming out of her nose.

"Someone get a paramedic to check Tiana's back," someone says in the distance. I grab Stefani off from Tiana and throw her towards Taeyong, he pushes her to the side. I hear a thud; it should be Stefani hitting the floor. Tiana looks like the pain is getting to her, she starts closing her eyes. A scream erupts from her mouth, she takes her left hand and moves it towards her back. Tears are coming out of her eyes now. Another cream erupts from her chest, making my heart skip a beat. She slowly starts closing her eyes tighter. Her chest slows down from moving, like she is getting her breathing normal. Her breathing is slowing down, now at a worrying rate. Is she is starting to pass out?

I should not have kissed Amber to make Tiana jealous. Maybe I could have prevented all of this. Instead of trying to make Tiana jealous, I should have maybe tried to put in effort. Given her my attention even if it repulsed her. I could say I tried instead of making her jealous and running away from what my heart already knows.

I see Tiana struggling to keep awake from the pain. Getting her fragile but small head in my hand, picking her head up.

"Tiana, stay with me. Everything will be alright," I say as she starts closing her eyes. Her body starts to untense itself. Her body seems to have become limp. It scares me. You can't die from hitting your back, right? Please tell me she will be alright.

Amahle walks up to us. She takes Tiana's left hand and checks her pulse I assume.

"Is she going to be, okay?" I ask and judging from her facial expression she will be.

"I think she has a muscle strain from the impact of her collision with the table," Amahle says.

"What does that mean?" I ask as a councillor approach; I feel my emotion turning to anger. Amahle just stays quiet, the paramedics on the campus of the camp come, taking Tiana away.

How can Amahle just stay quiet? I asked her a question and she just decides not to answer.